GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Inspirational"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/02/02 at 13:46
Regular
I found this on the Web and thought it was quite relaxing and inspirational ... or you could just play SOE / GTA3

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/others/rain.htm

Have a look
Mon 25/02/13 at 10:44
Regular
Hello and welcome from Glos Tech Society to this chat rooms I do hope you like what you like what you find, please say hello and let us know what you like in the tech world. Please let others know of this site and what we are offering as I hope this will grow into a useful site for all things tech. A little about me, my name is Reg Lee and I love tech and gadgets, I am not a expert in any way but do love using tech and seeing what it can do.

I hope this site will become a place were people can ask a question and get some good answers from the community also if we get loads of people in the local area of Cheltenham I may start doing a meeting once a month in town were we can meet up and chat in person and talk tech.

If you have any ideas you would like to see on the site or the chat rooms please let me know.
Thank you fro reading this and welcome from me and please enjoy
Mon 25/02/02 at 14:08
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Yeah go to www.orisinal.com for more Flash stuff. Games, roses, a groovy guestbook and a cool trailer
Mon 25/02/02 at 14:07
Regular
"relocated"
Actually I've changed my mind again: the music really is very calming. In fact I'm going back to bed to smoke opium.
Mon 25/02/02 at 14:06
Regular
"relocated"
At first I thought this was the finest definition of 'digital valium' around, but now I just want to shoot something.

If you want to see some really cool and hypnotic flash stuff then check out lebonze.co.uk. It rules, especially the little man pushing your browser round the screen.
Mon 25/02/02 at 13:58
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Meka Dragon wrote:
> My PC doesn't have sound, is there meant to be any?

Yeah there is quite calming music
Mon 25/02/02 at 13:56
Regular
"not dead"
My PC doesn't have sound, is there meant to be any?

It looks quite cool though, for rain.
Mon 25/02/02 at 13:46
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I found this on the Web and thought it was quite relaxing and inspirational ... or you could just play SOE / GTA3

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/others/rain.htm

Have a look

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.