GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sega DVD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/09/00 at 00:06
Regular
Hey did anyone hear about the "new" sega dreamcast coming out. It will be able to play DVD movies and old Sega Dreamcast games . While this isn't definite, Sega could be comung out with it.
Tue 26/09/00 at 00:06
Hey did anyone hear about the "new" sega dreamcast coming out. It will be able to play DVD movies and old Sega Dreamcast games . While this isn't definite, Sega could be comung out with it.
Tue 26/09/00 at 10:43
yes Dreamcast 2. However, the likely option which will be available at the end of the year is a DC with a DVD player for £300 quid, which would be the likely outcome. Sega have admitted that the Dreamcast will be their last console, and they seem to be sticking with the current hardware for the time being.
Tue 26/09/00 at 14:07
Regular
So ther is a Dreamcast 2 who will get that if they've already got one.
Tue 26/09/00 at 14:14
Its only a rumour, but I dont think it will happen for precisely that reason.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.