GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gaming Heaven"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/02/02 at 13:01
Regular
The PS2 has had hundreds of titles released for it since launch day. I was just wondering BEFORE having a PS2 what game were you all looking forward to and now that you (probably) have GOT a PS2 what game do you like a your favourite / are you looking forward?
Mon 25/02/02 at 19:17
Regular
"Touched!"
The main ones for me were GT3 and MGS2, i just have to have them!
Mon 25/02/02 at 19:00
Regular
"  "
looks good that prisoner of war...forgot it was codies!!
Mon 25/02/02 at 18:52
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
When I wrote this I forgot to put my own opinions.

Personally, before I had one, i couldn't wait for Final Fantasy X and XI to be released. God I was excited.

Now im hyped up about Rez. If I ever win GAD then i no what im going to get.
Mon 25/02/02 at 18:51
Regular
"Whatever!"
Na†ßu© wrote:
> I can't wait for codemasters turn out...LMA2002, TOCA Race Driver, Colin McRae
> 3, LOVELY!!!

Yeah - They all look great!! Also Im looking forward to Prisoner of War by Codemasters also!! It certainly has potential!!
Mon 25/02/02 at 18:48
Regular
"  "
I can't wait for codemasters turn out...LMA2002, TOCA Race Driver, Colin McRae 3, LOVELY!!!
Mon 25/02/02 at 18:46
Regular
"Whatever!"
Before I was looking forward to GT3 and the next in the ISS series, which would have been the ISS at launch - Unfortunately it was rather poor so I made the right decision and held out for Pro Evolution Soccer!!
Also Star Wars Starfighter I remember seeing before launch and it instantly became a must have!!

Now I am just waiting for MGS2 - Because Im on holiday the week it comes out I will have to wait a little bit more but it will be worth it!! Im also really looking forward to Star Wars Jedi Starfighter, Timesplitters 2, Medal of Honor Frontline and Ico!!
Mon 25/02/02 at 13:16
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Before I got my PS2 I was looking forward to Pro Evo, GT3 and being a crash fan I was looking forward to see what Naughty Dog had produced with Jak and Daxter. The only one I was a tad dissapointed with is GT3 - looks great but gameplay is no real improvement over GT2.

Now I'm looking forward to receiving GTA3 - after hearing you lot rave about it over the last couple of weeks that I have been on here Ive decided it's about time to get it and join in the fun - also I'm looking forward to the Platinum range so that I can catch up on some of the other classics that I have missed.
Mon 25/02/02 at 13:09
Regular
Pro Evo - best footy game ever
Herdy Gerdy - best cartoon adventure ever
World Rally Championship - best Rally Game ever
GT3 - best driving game ever
GTA3 - best crime game ever
Baldur's Gate - damn fine 2 player co-op mode
Devil May Cry - the best controllable character in a game ever (and the coolest, by some margin)
Onimusha - like DMC, just without Dante..........)
Mon 25/02/02 at 13:06
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Before PS2 was out i was really looking forward to the next version of ISS, known as Pro Evo. I couldnt wait for this game and it certainly delivered when it was released. I usually play on this the most during the week and never bore of it. Every game that you play is always different, and gives you great satisfaction when you score, especially if you have it on hard with a crap team at your feet.

What am i looking forward to? At the minute probably MGS2. But im not like other people, this game will be class i know, and im sure i will enjoy it, but its not going to change the industry or my life. It will just be a good game.
Mon 25/02/02 at 13:01
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
The PS2 has had hundreds of titles released for it since launch day. I was just wondering BEFORE having a PS2 what game were you all looking forward to and now that you (probably) have GOT a PS2 what game do you like a your favourite / are you looking forward?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.