GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone who likes GTA3 but not State of Emergency should be shot in the head and repeatedly stamped on!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/02/02 at 21:43
Regular
How could not love this game, its got better graphics than GTA3, faster gameplay more gore and I think it's just better all round but thats my opinion.
Wed 27/02/02 at 19:52
Regular
I can sympathise with your CM habit FF

I was the same way with Age of Empires. It was any old excuse to get the war elephants out instead of paperwork, eating lunch, going to seminars etc.

It should have had a health warning
Tue 26/02/02 at 15:19
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Yup, good call. I must admit myprevious post about being too busy was slightly misleading.

I am in the office 11 hours a day and also on Saturdays but it is only partly due to being busy.

The main reason is I have found the worlds most dangerous product - Championship Manager!

I was bored one Saturday and since my beloved Rangers are not doing as well as previous years I thought it would while away a few hours on my business computer when things were slack.

Here is an illustration of the devastation

Before - took nice long lunches taking advantage of cheap businessmans lunch deals and sometime took my wife out at lunch
Now - sit in office huddled over computer with cup of soup refusing to answer the phone.

Before - 5.30pm came I was off home too a home cooked meal and possibly a night out at the picture/pub/anything
Now - phone home at 5.15pm and make an excuse that I need to stay for half an hour later as I have important paperwork to do. At this point I have already being playing CM for half an hour.

People beware Championship Manager is more addictive than crack and more life changing than a sex change.

Beware, you have been warned............
Tue 26/02/02 at 13:15
Regular
Iraqistan Man wrote:
> No, i was just messin with your mind tryna annoy you and it obviousley worked.

This was the part that made me realise what age range would be suitable for Iraqistan Man. Its the kind of immature thing you hear from 10 year olds.

Then there`s the tagline "To annoy and destroy". In a later post IM has used this as an excuse almost, implying also that it was his intention all along for the argument to go the way it had. The "I wanted this to happen this way", which is a further clue as to IM`s age.
Tue 26/02/02 at 09:39
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Iraqistan Man wrote:
> LoL, what a pathetic loser Fangface is, how old are you son, 9, 10 maybe? Why
> don't you run home and take that damn big mac out of your mouth. I bet i'm
> either the same age as you or older.

Anyone who has read my previous posts (pre Christmas mostly as business is booming and I dont get much time to feed my games addiction) will remember I am 27 and married. Come on then "son" what age are you?
Mon 25/02/02 at 22:55
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
*thanks
Mon 25/02/02 at 22:55
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
well no not really, but thatnks for asking. (notice the tagline)
Mon 25/02/02 at 22:53
Regular
You really are retarded aren't you.
Mon 25/02/02 at 22:38
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
150 days and hasn't even won a game yet. Thats justice for you.
Mon 25/02/02 at 22:37
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
LoL, what a pathetic loser Fangface is, how old are you son, 9, 10 maybe? Why don't you run home and take that damn big mac out of your mouth. I bet i'm either the same age as you or older.
Mon 25/02/02 at 11:45
Regular
If this helps:

PSM2 gave GTA3 92.
PSM2 gave SOE 75.

IGN gave GTA3 9.5 (I think)
IGN gave SOE 8.3 (I think)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.