GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Connection Constantly Hanging In MyFreeola"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/01/13 at 21:46
Regular
"I like turtles"
Hi Guys,

Anyone else having an issue with connections hanging in MyFreeola? Tried 2 different accounts, same problem. Website builder seems to be doing the same thing (it is for me anyway).

EDIT: Actual problems I am experiencing are:

secure-roadtest.freeola.com - hanging for ages before finally seeming to connect

sitebuilder.freeola.com - now not working at all for me

Hope this helps.
Thu 31/01/13 at 22:20
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
Yeah, it was doing it for me too when I logged in a few hours ago. Didn't stop working altogether like it did the other night though.

Hi pete ... keep up the monitoring as it may 'highlight' the problems for Freeola ... too much 'refreshing' pages and waiting for 'images, images4, images5 etc etc' to load
Thu 31/01/13 at 20:57
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yeah, it was doing it for me too when I logged in a few hours ago. Didn't stop working altogether like it did the other night though.
Thu 31/01/13 at 18:45
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hanging again tonight
Wed 30/01/13 at 19:18
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Certainly working better tonight than it was at lunch-time
Wed 30/01/13 at 17:12
Regular
"I like turtles"
Eccles, I have no idea what the hell any of that means but thanks!

Everything seems fine now.
Wed 30/01/13 at 10:41
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Hi,

This issue should be sorted now. It was caused by and incorrect URL in an included Javascript file that got added yesterday.
This is not related to the rare page hang you might have seen once logging in (that is due to a remote database server connection).

Sorry about that!
Wed 30/01/13 at 09:42
"Are you sure?"
I'm also having problems accessing MyFreeola - took about 2+ minutes to login (also seeing the waiting for secure and roadtest URLs).
I did login fine earlier this morning.

Eccles did mention in DL's recent post that Freeola are aware of an issue.

I can access my InstantPro account Pete - so if you are still having problems it might be worth sending a Support Ticket.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Tue 29/01/13 at 22:23
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Can't help you pete as I don't use Instant Pro ... but can sympathise with the hanging connection to any Freeola page where 'images' are concerned ... maybe Hmmm will pick this up in the morning ;¬)
Tue 29/01/13 at 21:46
Regular
"I like turtles"
Hi Guys,

Anyone else having an issue with connections hanging in MyFreeola? Tried 2 different accounts, same problem. Website builder seems to be doing the same thing (it is for me anyway).

EDIT: Actual problems I am experiencing are:

secure-roadtest.freeola.com - hanging for ages before finally seeming to connect

sitebuilder.freeola.com - now not working at all for me

Hope this helps.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.