GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"virtual reality gameing!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/02/02 at 21:06
Regular
sup y'all?

just realised dat it would be soooo cool when we get virtual reality game consoles and games!

it'll be amazin to play somethin like perfect dark or unreal tournament where u r shootin da hell out of someone and if u get killed u die and come back 2 life!

how cool would dat be!?

and u could play online and play against real people all over the world an d kill them too!!!

wot do u guys think bout it and wot kinda games would u be wantin 2 play in VIRTUAL REALITY!!
Sun 24/02/02 at 22:05
wot would ur favourite games be in virtual reality?

mine would be somethin like quake or unreal tournament!

wouldnt it be cool to have light guns but instead light rocket launchers!

then u might trash ur town!
Sun 24/02/02 at 21:44
Regular
"Hmmm....."
hahaha
well a perfect example of trashing up your house because of a game would definately be GTA3
hehehe

i think that more than just your house would be trashed after playing that in virtual reality

maybe the neibourhood

hehehe
Sun 24/02/02 at 21:43
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
yer- dats iz such a gud ideah. afta all, da Nintendo virtual boy woz da nees bees.

Sonic
Sun 24/02/02 at 21:41
sup again

wot other games do u think would be cool in virtual reality?

wot bout RPGs? when u gotta run around and jump and stuff u gotta do it urself but when u end da game and take of ur virtual reality googles u'll see dat u trashed ur house!

ha he ha
Sun 24/02/02 at 21:25
also when u get shot you get a slight electrical shot
Sun 24/02/02 at 21:13
Regular
sup

iz gonna ruff u up in virtual reality

dont mess wiv me cuz iz arder than nails
Sun 24/02/02 at 21:10
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Tried virtual reality a few years ago, it was pap, it would be ages before they made the graphics anywhere near as good as Perfect dark, anyway, I think they've given up on the idea of Virtual reality for mainstream audiences, also you can shoot people all over the world now anyway, Unreal Tournament is a good example.
Sun 24/02/02 at 21:06
sup y'all?

just realised dat it would be soooo cool when we get virtual reality game consoles and games!

it'll be amazin to play somethin like perfect dark or unreal tournament where u r shootin da hell out of someone and if u get killed u die and come back 2 life!

how cool would dat be!?

and u could play online and play against real people all over the world an d kill them too!!!

wot do u guys think bout it and wot kinda games would u be wantin 2 play in VIRTUAL REALITY!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.