GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Medal of Honour"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Medal of Honor'.
Sat 19/01/13 at 13:22
Regular
Someone out there please assist, i am currently unable to get through a level on the game of Medal of Honour, I have played on this level for a total of 24 hrs, it is the level where i am in a helicopter and the mission is to destroy an embedded mortar position,
HELP ME TO KEEP MY SANITY.
Sat 19/01/13 at 19:19
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Same one pete ... but my link seems to not work on Part1! Never mind, it's the first bit, the mountain section I remember as being a pain!
Sat 19/01/13 at 16:41
Regular
"I like turtles"
Bit confused here, title says 'assasin creed'?

Anyway, is this what you were after? Been a while since I played MOH but seem to recall this bit doing my head in! :)
Sat 19/01/13 at 14:14
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hi rigley and welcome to the forums

Your thread is actually in the wrong area and the title of the thread doesn't match the game you are asking about.

You would perhaps fare better if you had posted here:

Game Chat

However, if you are talking about the first MoH and the level to take out 3 mortar positions, then all I can remember is that it was very glitchy on the PC and did infact require a few playthroughs to hit the right sequence for the cut-scene to activate and end the level!

You might also consider viewing this:

MoH Walkthrough. The level you need is called 'Gunfighters'
Sat 19/01/13 at 13:22
Regular
Someone out there please assist, i am currently unable to get through a level on the game of Medal of Honour, I have played on this level for a total of 24 hrs, it is the level where i am in a helicopter and the mission is to destroy an embedded mortar position,
HELP ME TO KEEP MY SANITY.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.