GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto 3'.
Sat 07/12/02 at 18:37
Regular
I wonder when my prize of Grand Theft Auto3 will arrive

*if you do not know whats going on I won gameaday category 3 for a game up to £25 yay!* So when does it usually turn up? Is it like a week or two weeks or summing like that? does any one know for definate?

Do you think I will get it in time before christmas or after christmas?
I hope its before;) Has anyone won lots of gda's and has a rough idea when it will come through as in days?

All rough ideas of how long it would take would be very helpful;)

*runs around shouting GIMME THE TRIFORCE*
Sat 07/12/02 at 18:37
"Gimme The Triforce"
I wonder when my prize of Grand Theft Auto3 will arrive

*if you do not know whats going on I won gameaday category 3 for a game up to £25 yay!* So when does it usually turn up? Is it like a week or two weeks or summing like that? does any one know for definate?

Do you think I will get it in time before christmas or after christmas?
I hope its before;) Has anyone won lots of gda's and has a rough idea when it will come through as in days?

All rough ideas of how long it would take would be very helpful;)

*runs around shouting GIMME THE TRIFORCE*
Sat 07/12/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Balls"
for gods sake you only sent them an e-mail today or somthing, give them a chance, they need some time of to. you will have it before x-mas, or even next week.
Sat 07/12/02 at 19:00
"Gimme The Triforce"
ok ok ok keep ur *um thinks of what to say* um wig on
Sat 07/12/02 at 19:02
Regular
"¬_¬"
3 days.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.