GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just purchased hosting and email but unable to build instant pro site?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/01/13 at 20:38
Regular
Hi

I am unable to build my instant pro site albeit I have received an invoice from Paypal saying Freeola have been paid?

Any Ideas?
Thu 10/01/13 at 17:49
"Are you sure?"
Just a thought...

As new forum member/Freeola customer Gazbru didn't originally find this forum section it might be an idea to leave a "post moved" type entry in the General Chat forum when posts are moved?

But I do think too much ;¬)
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 10/01/13 at 13:54
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Hello,

Sorry for the delay in spotting this post. I'm not sure if you have been in touch with our Support people but I can see your InstantPro site is built and online. It may take a few hours for your domain to resolve correctly as you've just registered it and it has to have it's DNS settings propagate before you will see your site in your browser. Seems ok from here though but please get in touch with support if you are still having problems with this.
Thanks to everyone else for helping out. I think the issue was that the InstantPro service was purchased first and no domain was assigned to it until a domain was bought half an hour after this thread was created.
Thu 10/01/13 at 13:14
"Are you sure?"
The staffies don't always see support posts here.

Probably best to raise a Support Ticket so Freeola can check things for you - that's if you aren't already up and running :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 09/01/13 at 22:26
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Gazbru wrote:
Hi

I am unable to build my instant pro site albeit I have received an invoice from Paypal saying Freeola have been paid?

Any Ideas?

Welcome to the Forums, Gazbru and I hope that you enjoy your stay. Your post is 'a little bit out of where it should be', but knowledgeable people will still hopefully see this post. I'm sure that all will be resolved and perhaps it's something that our Freeeola Technical Staff can resolve extremely quickly and to your satisfaction :¬)
Wed 09/01/13 at 22:01
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Hi and nope, I wouldn't know where to start, sorry,

It may help someone later if you discribe how far you got with it.or if you even managed to start it at all. Seems pretty straight forward from the instructions.
Wed 09/01/13 at 20:38
Regular
Hi

Any Ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.