GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who has some funny,imbarrasing memories"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/02/02 at 17:06
Regular
I was doing my yr2 sats reading test and it got so boring so I did what I thought was singing it in my head as you had probly geased I was singing it out loud.When I finished I looked up and everyone was staring at me..............I'll never show my face again.
Mon 25/02/02 at 08:29
Can't think of any off hand. I'll get back to you on that one.
Mon 25/02/02 at 02:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yes.
But I won't repeat them here.

Once my mate got so drunk in a nightclub, we helped him outside and he promptly shat himself.
We left him on the kerb and went home on the nightbus, no way were we touching that boy.
Mon 25/02/02 at 00:44
damn it

i can't spell, spell
Mon 25/02/02 at 00:41
fool

look he can't spel embarrassing

don't worry andy you are a fool to
Mon 25/02/02 at 00:08
Regular
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHA!
Mon 25/02/02 at 00:06
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ice Blaster wrote:
Yer, he triped over!!

Close but...actually no, you wasn't close.

Here's what happened, (I don't belive I'm telling you this but hey you don't know me so it dosn't matter right?)

Ok, after a night out drinking me and some mates went over the golf course (about 11:30) this was about a year ago now so I was 16, anyway I was with this girl and we were...messing about and at one point she must have undone my jeans and I hadn't done them back up, later we went back to our area where we live (the jeans must have been kept up by the zip being up tight or something) and I remember standing on a dirt mound by the road, the water people had been digging up the road and so on to get to the pipes and there was dirt mounds everywhere next to holes with pipes in. My mates being the vandals that they are kicked down those red and white barriers to blok them off and I stood on the mound. Then I raised my hands in the air (I must have thought I was Leonardo Decaprio in Titanic or something) and shock shock horror my Jeans slipped down! Not all the way just above my knees but still my boxers were in full view! Then to top it off about 4 or 5 people came out of the house across across the road, now it was very dark so they probably couldn't make it out that I was standing there with my Jeans down but the security lights came on! One of those really powerful buggers that lights up the entire street and I was in full view! I then in hesitation jumped down the hole with the pipe in but the hole was deeper than I thought and I hit my chin off the top of the hole which dazed me for a second, I pulled up my Jeans, my mates came over (laughing but they came over) helped me out and in my now muddy clothes we all ran up the street out of the way.

Talk about an unlucky series of events.
Sun 24/02/02 at 23:41
Regular
"Back in black"
Starlight wrote:
> VenomByte wrote:
If that's the most embarassing thing
> you've ever done
> when drunk, you should be drinking more heavily ;)

Ah but it's what led up to
> the nearly getting knocked out on the floor that's the embarrasing part.

:P

Yer, he triped over!!

:D
Sun 24/02/02 at 23:31
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
VenomByte wrote:
If that's the most embarassing thing
> you've ever done when drunk, you should be drinking more heavily ;)

Ah but it's what led up to the nearly getting knocked out on the floor that's the embarrasing part.

:P
Sun 24/02/02 at 22:56
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Being a lil' bit drunk, chasing luke around a football pitch, attempting a flying jump kick at him and hitting a tree. I spent the next 10 minutes on my back demanding someone go get me more beer as I couldn't move..

While sober...I don't know, we're a fairly "unique" group of friends, so people just tend to laugh at us for doing what we want without worrying what they think of it...used to bother me, doesn't at all now, we're not very easy to embaress..
Sun 24/02/02 at 22:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Getting VERY drunk, almost riding a small, green child's bike into a pond, but choosing to fall near some sick instead. Lying on the floor reaching for more booze whilst someone covers me with a blanket so I don't die. Singing Ash songs at the top of my voice and then running down my garages, tripping at the end. Being sick in the night and waking up fully clothed, covered in sick. I remember none of this - I was told all this later by various people.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.