GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid Folk"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/02/02 at 17:01
Regular
A lot of people at my school are well, to be frank, stupid. I was just wondering if anyone had ever net some stupid who said something, or did something so stupid it was funny. And yes, all you Notables (and Edgy) this is a pointless topic, but dont s**g. If you dont like find out what people have found in there food that isnt sanitary in the "other" forum.

My mum thought the internet was a person once. I slapped her.
Sun 24/02/02 at 17:01
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
A lot of people at my school are well, to be frank, stupid. I was just wondering if anyone had ever net some stupid who said something, or did something so stupid it was funny. And yes, all you Notables (and Edgy) this is a pointless topic, but dont s**g. If you dont like find out what people have found in there food that isnt sanitary in the "other" forum.

My mum thought the internet was a person once. I slapped her.
Sun 24/02/02 at 17:25
now heres something i can talk all day about.Some1 in my class keeps arguing with my science teacher sying stuff like trees arent living things.Some people are so thick
Sun 24/02/02 at 21:59
Regular
"699 days!"
This moron in my class was 15 minuets late for physics, so he runs in panting, and says to the pysics teacher:
'Sorry sir, I thought we had physics.'
Sun 24/02/02 at 22:00
Regular
"All about the Beats"
My mum thought the
> internet was a person once. I slapped her.

HAHAHA damn rite!
Sun 24/02/02 at 22:05
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
So what did she think when you said...

"I'm going to play on the internet", "I'm going on the internet" or "I'm going to surf the internet"

She must have thought you were sick!
Sun 24/02/02 at 22:30
Once a kid in my class mistook a tiger in a photo for a zebra!!!

I kid you not, this really did happen, and the kid had it completely ripped out of him for the next month.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.