GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the most disgusting thing you've found in your food?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/02/02 at 13:23
Regular
I found a big fingernail, complete with nail varnish, in my Chinese food once

But the worst was a live moth in my choco shreddies - I came *this* close to eating it

I just put it down the sink and threw the box in the bin
Mon 25/02/02 at 00:02
donner meat
Sun 24/02/02 at 22:24
i had some marmite and it had marmite in it. that was the most disgusting thing EVER!!
Sun 24/02/02 at 22:05
Regular
Res€vilfan wrote:
> We found most of a dead rat in one of asda's loafs :-D

MOST? of a dead rat!?
I think we have a winner
Sun 24/02/02 at 21:56
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I hate it when your in mcdonalds and you sit down to eat, and pick up your big mac and you see the biggest vein or artery in the burger just poking out. Makes me gag everytime
Sun 24/02/02 at 21:49
Regular
"Whatever!"
I found a maggot in my cereal one morning!!
Sun 24/02/02 at 21:49
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I found a Rabbits leg in a bag of straw for animal bedding.

But that isn't food, so I guess it doesn't count. It was still disgusting when I pulled a load of straw out to put in the cage, and ended up pulling out a leg!
Sun 24/02/02 at 21:41
Regular
"Back For Good"
We found most of a dead rat in one of asda's loafs :-D
Sun 24/02/02 at 21:35
I bought some flour from a local shop run by 2 Indians round the corner from my house. It's run a bit like the 'Quick E Mart' in the Simsons, cos they never replace stuff thats past its sell by date. I forgot to check the sell by date on the flour and when i opened it there were loads of ants inside.
Sun 24/02/02 at 18:11
Regular
"That's right!"
Mystique wrote:
> The Decoy wrote:
the worst
> thing I have found is an almost complete fish
> spinal cord (with nerves and such)
> in a tin of tuna.

Oh sweet
> Jebus!
*gags*

----------------

I know! Uuuuurgh! I'm reminded of Robocop 2 when you see Caine's spinal cord and brain in the tube - ha ha
Sun 24/02/02 at 16:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
My Manager where I used to work found a maggot in a Mars Bar that he bought from PetSmart. We reckon it fell out of his mouth onto the Mars Bar.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.