GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quake III Arena"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/02/02 at 13:20
Regular
This game is amazing i have only had it for about 30 minutes and i am overly impressed. The ingame chatting is superb as the computer talks to you. The gore is just amazing (Especially when you shoot them with the rocket launcher, and then aload of blood is splurted every where).

I would really like to play an online multiplayer match but the problem is it costs money to hav that sort of entertainment. Unless someone has a free server on which people can play for free on (or if you set up your own LAN).

So who else lurves this great game?
Sun 13/01/13 at 20:54
Regular
Meme Glad you want to share your story. I did mine at first because it was a therapy for me but now I just feel so much for people out there and if we can make a difference that would be so nice.
I wish you every success with your publisher.
Sun 13/01/13 at 18:24
Regular
Hi What a story! So much pain out there Meme. My website is to encourage learning and how to help ourselves to have a good relationship with our doctors and in doing so we can take control of our illness and treat our selves holistically. As valuable as our rhuemy doctors are, they are bound by legislation to only prescribe drugs. If we inform ourselves, and learn about our own bodies and what makes us well and what makes us unwell, we can tell them and talk to them about our fears and ask them to help support us to take alternatives. They can still do testing and give what ever drugs we want them to but if they see us helping ourselves, they then show us respect and still advise and help us along the way. They see us doing well and it is a good thing for them to see too. I want to be here on this website if anyone wants any help and guidance with herbal matters.
Fri 11/01/13 at 17:59
Regular
Hi Karen, and to the Sisterhood/Brotherhood of Lupus. I am a newbie to the dx of Lupus SLE, but not to the pain and suffering of this mysterious disease and disease that come along with it. I have been battling it for 10 yrs now. In the last 10 yrs I have been thru a process of elimination of 'what is wrong with me', or 'what is causing all of my pain'. So I have been to alot of drs, have taken alot of different meds, and had a few surgeries, the first was a tubal ligation after my son was born in 2001, gallbladder surgery (removal), a partial hysterectomy (they left my ovaries, I don't know why, when they were covered with cysts), and I had an exploritory surgery (diagnostic surgery) where they found adhesions, scars from previous surgeries, and removed them. But, still no relief from my pain, or muscle spasms, headaches, numbness and pain in arms and hands, legs and feet; back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, and the list goes on. My vision is becoming blurred, alot more dizziness, having trouble concentrating, walking, talking, you name it, I have it. I am currently taking lodine for inflammation, chlorzox for muscle spasms, and tramadol for pain, which the only one that semi works is the lodine. It does help my pinch nerve in my lower back, and allows me to walk, instead of walking on my toes or not walking at all. I was dx in Nov with SLE Lupus with connective tissue diseases, but still no treatment. Was told my numbers are critical, but still no treatment. I had to quit my job as a cook, because I cant do it anymore. I am gonna file for disability. I have an appt with a rheumatologist on March 14th. I would love to talk with you, and get to know more of you, and to share my story with the world. I have alot to tell. I have shared my life story before and have a writer interested, but it just scared me, but now I am willing to share, maybe I can change someone's life and help save someone's life too. I am a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and of domestic violence. Look forward to Healing with you! Thanks and God bless
Sat 05/01/13 at 10:43
Regular
Hi Been talking to so many people with heart wrenching stories to tell. If you feel able to please share your stories. It can help so many others. It also helps to be able to write everything down. I found that it is so therapeutic. I for one would love to hear your stories and try to understand your pain. All the best to everyone.
Tue 18/12/12 at 11:42
Regular
Hi My name is Karen Hale.
I made this website first as a therapy for my own healing process.
I am hoping that others will share their stories on here so that we can exchange experiences and the ups and downs of living with Lupus.
Take care everyone
Sun 24/02/02 at 15:01
I used to play Q3A every day, but now I play Unreal Tournament a lot more. I re-installed Q3A last weekend, and I'm trying to get back into it, but the lag has been horrific. I'm gonna try it now and see if I still have painful lag. Quazi - you can't get free online servers, as you have to pay the cost of the phone call, but Quake doesn't charge any extra costs than your phone bill. If you're on pay as go internet, your bill may rise somewhat, but with fixed charges like mine, it's a helluva lot more affordable. It IS worth the money though. Get Unreal Tournament for a great alternative.
Sun 24/02/02 at 14:47
Regular
It's alrught, I prefer Unreal Tournament though.
Sun 24/02/02 at 14:46
i have it on PC and it rules!
Sun 24/02/02 at 14:14
"©opy Right™"
Ive got it on ps2 i love the game play the graphics but it makes my ps2 go mental with noise.
Sun 24/02/02 at 14:13
Regular
"Whatever!"
I have this on DC - It the best FPS in my opinion!! Its alright playing online although I get really bad slowdown also!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.