GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Getting email on kindle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/12/12 at 17:27
Regular
Has any got a kindle fire and managed to set up email with a freeola hosted domain name address?
Mon 10/12/12 at 18:35
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
Welcome to the forums!

I don't think you'll need to enter any kindle specific information to get the address to work, generally email programs/clients only need to know a few bits of information and all your email settings can be found in the 'view/edit email addresses' section of your MyFreeola account.

Each email address has a 'settings and features' button shown to the right, just click this and you'll be shown the relevant settings for your account.

If you continue to have problems, then please submit a Support Ticket, remembering to provide any/all the error messages you're given and the settings you're currently using and we'll advise from there.
Mon 10/12/12 at 17:27
Regular
Has any got a kindle fire and managed to set up email with a freeola hosted domain name address?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.