GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone know what score FF6 got in PS One Magazine ?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/02/02 at 19:48
Regular
Just wondered what the official PS One Mag thought.
Tue 26/02/02 at 12:01
Regular
Just check with SR, and the demo is the PS2 version.

Seems a bit strange, as all the PSX owners won't be able to play it.

Weird.
Tue 26/02/02 at 12:00
Regular
I haven't owned any of the FF games. I did play a bit of FF VII one my mates PSX, but thought it was a bit boring.

But for only a tenner, and if it's got a demo of FF X, I may well buy it.

Just out of interest, is the demo of FF X for the PSX or PS2?
Tue 26/02/02 at 11:55
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
SR already have FF6 in stock. Wonder if we will get it tommorow :).
Tue 26/02/02 at 10:26
probably an 8 or 9 out of ten, i got this game on import as part of the anthology collection, and in between playing other games im still banging away at this it, its a great game andis classic in every sense of the word: just brilliant.
Mon 25/02/02 at 22:21
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I ordered it a week ago. I probably wont have too much time to play on it due to uni, MGS2 and X-box. But £10 for the game plus the FF10 demo that i'll be playing on all is good value.
Mon 25/02/02 at 20:57
Regular
Da_Linksta wrote:
It'll be the best tenner you'll spend!

beg to differ
;o)
Mon 25/02/02 at 20:53
I just ordered it. Anyone know any info about it - ie. when it was set, what the characters are like etc?
Mon 25/02/02 at 20:15
Regular
"  "
i ordered it...can't wait....u can fly a dragon and get a job on it!!
Mon 25/02/02 at 20:13
Regular
"Steve-O RuleZ"
Ben Hodgetts wrote:
> people who have played most of them and i'm not just talking 7 onwards do say 6
> was the best and still is despite the dated graphics. hell graphics aren't everything.

You're so right!! I had the US import of Final Fantasy 6 on the SNES about 6 years ago (It was actually called Final Fantasy 3, cause it was the third final fantsy game released in the US) and it is truly superb, the characters are great, you get can get up to 13 or 14 in your team which is brilliant and it is a huge game with two worlds in it!!!!

Buy it on Friday!

It'll be the best tenner you'll spend!
Sat 23/02/02 at 22:25
people who have played most of them and i'm not just talking 7 onwards do say 6 was the best and still is despite the dated graphics. hell graphics aren't everything. i still think sensible world of soccer is the best football game ever and i still play on it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.