GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Adios Amigos"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/11/12 at 22:20
Regular
"May contain nuts"
I've managed to get my internet access for a few quid cheaper so I'm outta here on Friday.
Wed 07/11/12 at 22:58
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
On both counts pete, I'll second that :¬)
Wed 07/11/12 at 22:43
Regular
"I like turtles"
I'm actually sorry to see pctech go TBH. I rather liked him, he posted some good stuff (very rare for a new member these days). Oh well, at least it looks like I'm back to being to the coolest Freeola customer again..... ;)
Wed 07/11/12 at 21:05
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Still waiting for pctech's (aka ET) response ... which I doubt ;¬)
Wed 07/11/12 at 03:19
Regular
Exactly
Tue 06/11/12 at 21:49
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
ET didn't have one
Tue 06/11/12 at 21:33
Regular
I'll miss you ET
Tue 06/11/12 at 19:07
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
I don't understand, what's stopping you sticking around the forums? I've enjoyed your contributions thus far, and hope you stick around, regardless of what ISP you use.

I've been waiting for this!

@pctech ... you don't need to have a Freeola connection to be part of the Forums! Only a very, very, very small minority of Freeola Forumites actually have an account with Freeola ... so don't feel that you have to 'leave' because of your cost-cutting decision!

I could name the three who have...if
Tue 06/11/12 at 18:12
Regular
"How Ironic"
I don't understand, what's stopping you sticking around the forums? I've enjoyed your contributions thus far, and hope you stick around, regardless of what ISP you use.
Tue 06/11/12 at 15:01
"Are you sure?"
Unless you've used your MAC already you might want to check your savings factoring in your domain transfer costs if you will be moving them back out?

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Tue 06/11/12 at 11:53
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Eccles wrote:
10th ISP in how long!?
You posted some good stuff here, hope you enjoyed our services even if you are saving £2.

We await a response ;¬)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.