GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where to get N64 games!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/02/02 at 17:10
Regular
I bought an N64 today because they were cheap and I wanted to play the classics which I missed during the PS era, I'd played quite a few N64 games but never played them like Playstation games because I never owned the console. I picked it up with a copy of super mario bros and all was well, then I looked at SR's list of N64 games and WHOA!! WTF they don't even stock the console, I'm after Zelda, Resident Evil 2, Perfect Dark and if it's cheap goldeneye, which is availible here but for £24.99!! I can get Devil May Cry for that price !!!!

If this is the case I mays well take it back and concentrate on the gamecube, is this the case??
Sat 23/02/02 at 17:10
Regular
"Back For Good"
I bought an N64 today because they were cheap and I wanted to play the classics which I missed during the PS era, I'd played quite a few N64 games but never played them like Playstation games because I never owned the console. I picked it up with a copy of super mario bros and all was well, then I looked at SR's list of N64 games and WHOA!! WTF they don't even stock the console, I'm after Zelda, Resident Evil 2, Perfect Dark and if it's cheap goldeneye, which is availible here but for £24.99!! I can get Devil May Cry for that price !!!!

If this is the case I mays well take it back and concentrate on the gamecube, is this the case??
Sat 23/02/02 at 17:19
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I too am searching for N64 games, and even though I recieved 4 more today (3 pre-owned and 1 GAD) I still want about 6 more!

Finding pre-owned games is the best and probably only way to get the games you want now! And that's what i'm doing, aswell as trying to win GAD's.
You could always build a time machine, and win the lottery, but you'd need to be smarter than the average genious and lucky as hell to achieve that!!

Look in magazines for people selling games if you can't find what you want here or at EB. Also, look in pre-owend bins at EB and SR, you may find what you want for a good price!

I think you'll find the games on your list no problem!
But don't let people con you into paying £30 for one game!
Sat 23/02/02 at 18:34
Regular
Go to GAME as they have to most B64 games out of all the retailers I think. Perfect dark is about £25 there I think but the Expansion Pak is $40!!!! You can get nearly 2 pre owned N64's for that.
Sat 23/02/02 at 18:57
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Go read my last post in the Bargins thread.

In there I just told you where to look if you want N64 games!

:)
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:41
Regular
The N64 is more or less dead now.

You'll be wanting to try the second hand shops.
You needn't bother with Resi though, especially as the enhanced GC version is out within 3-4 months.
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:41
Regular
And if you happen to find Blast Corps, BUY IT!

You'll never find a game like it anywhere else!
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:10
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Strafex wrote:
> And if you happen to find Blast Corps, BUY IT!

You'll never find a game like
> it anywhere else!

I bought that me mate for XMASS. It's a quality game! I remember buying it 2nd hand from a market years ago when I got it for myself. I never did get PLATIMUM medals on all the levels. Got quite a few though!

:)
Sat 23/02/02 at 21:16
Regular
"Back For Good"
Strafex wrote:
You needn't bother with Resi though, especially as the enhanced GC
> version is out within 3-4 months.

your right :-)
Sat 23/02/02 at 21:17
Regular
Get em off Ebay you can get most games for £10.
Sat 23/02/02 at 21:29
Regular
"Back For Good"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Get em off Ebay you can get most games for £10.

nah you can pick up PS2 games for 15+. Strafex is right, Sure they were all good back then but there's no need for Perfect Dark, Mario 64 or the two zeldas when Mario Sunshine, Perfect Dark Zero, GC Zelda and others on the way for a console I'm buying anyway, *tut* I'm stuupid :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.