GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where to get N64 games!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/02/02 at 17:10
Regular
I bought an N64 today because they were cheap and I wanted to play the classics which I missed during the PS era, I'd played quite a few N64 games but never played them like Playstation games because I never owned the console. I picked it up with a copy of super mario bros and all was well, then I looked at SR's list of N64 games and WHOA!! WTF they don't even stock the console, I'm after Zelda, Resident Evil 2, Perfect Dark and if it's cheap goldeneye, which is availible here but for £24.99!! I can get Devil May Cry for that price !!!!

If this is the case I mays well take it back and concentrate on the gamecube, is this the case??
Sat 20/10/12 at 20:40
Regular
Anyone who fancies a change from the norm we are doing a circuit of the Guild wheel around preston a 21 mile circuit. Meet at the bridge over the motorway in Cuerden Valley Park at 8 o clock for an early start.
Thu 14/03/02 at 07:19
Regular
"goodbyeeeeee......."
if you want to get Zelda, resi evil 2 and perfect dark (if there is one near you) go to a game shop and look in the bargain bin. You may not get them all at once but you should eventually get all of them.
Wed 27/02/02 at 09:08
DreamWarBird wrote:
> Goto car boot. I got Zelda this morning for £2 with box and instructions.
> But really its all down to luck and patience. lol

Spazy
Tue 26/02/02 at 22:16
well, you have to shop round for games. Before xmas perfect dark cost 50 quid up in birmingham, now i've found it for a neat 14 quid. Things go down when the new stuff comes out, so thats when you wanna get it. Just get the good games before you have to start mailordering.
Sun 24/02/02 at 12:49
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Goto car boot. I got Zelda this morning for £2 with box and instructions. But really its all down to luck and patience. lol
Sun 24/02/02 at 10:27
Regular
Strafex wrote:
> And if you happen to find Blast Corps, BUY IT!

You'll never find a game like
> it anywhere else!

Its in my second hand shop for £5 boxed but I cant buy it as Im geting a GameCube
Sat 23/02/02 at 22:49
Regular
"Foos Rock"
Sat 23/02/02 at 22:08
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Res€vilfan wrote:
nah you can pick up PS2 games for 15+. Strafex is right, Sure they
> were all good back then but there's no need for Perfect Dark, Mario 64 or the
> two zeldas when Mario Sunshine, Perfect Dark Zero, GC Zelda and others on the
> way for a console I'm buying anyway, *tut* I'm stuupid :-D

Most of those Gamecube games won't come out for ages, so you should get the N64 versions! There still good, and there classics which shouldn't be missed!

:)
Sat 23/02/02 at 21:29
Regular
"Back For Good"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Get em off Ebay you can get most games for £10.

nah you can pick up PS2 games for 15+. Strafex is right, Sure they were all good back then but there's no need for Perfect Dark, Mario 64 or the two zeldas when Mario Sunshine, Perfect Dark Zero, GC Zelda and others on the way for a console I'm buying anyway, *tut* I'm stuupid :-D
Sat 23/02/02 at 21:17
Regular
Get em off Ebay you can get most games for £10.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.