GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What teams should be in Winning Eleven 6"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/02/02 at 16:34
Regular
Seeing as work is started on winning eleven 6 i'd like to see which teams you'd like in. Personally i want my team Derby County in. Forest so i can the trash them in the Forest Derby derby. Celtic, rangers, spurs, chievo, bresia and for national teams Senegal and Mali they were ace in the african nations
Mon 25/02/02 at 20:34
I didn't sya you could change kits i said the name of the team
Mon 25/02/02 at 08:42
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i want Woking!
Sun 24/02/02 at 10:50
Regular
"  "
i know what u mean....u either get a great game with no decent options or a crap game with loads of ace options.
Sun 24/02/02 at 10:48
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I actually created the Sheff Wed team on Fifa 2001, i got rid of leicester and changed the kit to ours and put all out team in with all the right numbers and tried to get there bodies just the same.

Thing is i never played them becasue the game is so bad...
Sun 24/02/02 at 10:46
Regular
"  "
u can't change the kits.
Sun 24/02/02 at 10:38
Well at least you can change team names and kit so i'll get a pants team and name it derby. I already use valencia as derby on pro evolution
Sun 24/02/02 at 10:00
Regular
"  "
Spurs need to be in it....after all they should be in europe next season....and i just noticed...the english stadium is highbury!! I was watching the premiership and i noticed it straight away.....even the big screen is exactly the same. Bah......give me white har lane konami
Sun 24/02/02 at 01:08
Regular
I cant beleive you let Kuqi come to us, he is a class player!
Sun 24/02/02 at 01:07
Regular
"TAGLINE ERROR!"
palmers now gettin rid of any decent players we have left and replacin them with his mates
Sun 24/02/02 at 01:00
Regular
Ah, a fan with a doomed team. :D

Im a sheff wed fan, cheers for taking palmer away from us. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.