GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"jus kiddin!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/10/12 at 10:42
Regular
"get off MOF !!"
Let's get this damn to much higher!!!Seems I hav made it to the top worst post ever...hhahah
Thu 04/10/12 at 19:02
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
...it's provided a form of entertainment to the forums.

Now come on SC, be honest! It has ;¬)
Thu 04/10/12 at 17:16
Regular
"How Ironic"
I honestly can't understand why this thread still exists. I suppose at the lowest level, it's provided a form of entertainment to the forums.
Thu 04/10/12 at 15:24
Regular
"I like turtles"
midkas wrote:
Let's get this damn to much higher!!

With the recent flooding problems we have seen across the UK this is probably a good idea.
Thu 04/10/12 at 13:17
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Alfonse wrote:
"jus kiddin!!"

Oh.. LOL

Haha ... got to give them a point for trying! ;¬)
Thu 04/10/12 at 12:50
Regular
"jus kiddin!!"

Oh.. LOL
Wed 03/10/12 at 20:38
Regular
"I like turtles"
Alfonse wrote:
Winning prizes via cheats is pretty poor tbh. It's just copy and paste

I agree.

Does anyone even use cheats any more?

Last time I can recall using cheats was on SSX Tricky for the PS2 to get all the boards/ characters etc. as I CBA to play through the game to unlock them, that was about 10 years ago.
Wed 03/10/12 at 17:33
Regular
Winning prizes via cheats is pretty poor tbh. It's just copy and paste

Does anyone even use cheats any more?
Tue 02/10/12 at 23:49
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'm pretty sick of this guy begging for prizes to be honest. It's win free games, not create several threads that annoy the regulars.

Sorry if that's not constructive, but this guy can't take a hint...

Get it? Hint? Do I win a GAD now?
Tue 02/10/12 at 20:06
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
As I've said before, I'm not certain that 'midkas' reads the posts in his threads or if he does read them then he certainly doesn't understand the numerous responses that have given him help and advice in the past and indeed today in this thread!!

I have my own 'impression' of 'midkas' and I guess that many others have too ... age/intelligence and language may be a factor but I'm not making any more comments ..... :¬)
Tue 02/10/12 at 18:21
"Are you sure?"
Davidm4 wrote:
Numnut wrote:
[i]is it worth mentioning that you need to be in the UK to win a prize, or should I just keep quiet?

I might be having deja vu but you or another staff member mentioned it on his first thread so he hasn't noticed it anyway. Whether you shout it on the rooftops or keep quiet I think the outcome will be the same.[/i]

I think that may have been me :¬)
But as you say he's not reading...

I was looking for the thread earlier - but as it was a duplicate I think it got zapped.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.