GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mystique-Can you help me!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/02/02 at 10:13
Regular
Right i have heard that you know how to fly the dodo on GTA3?
yes?
I need you to tell me how to do it!!!!!
Pleese.....
Sun 24/02/02 at 14:03
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> You can hold the handbrake down as well as accelarate to get the revs up instead
> of going all the way around the helipad.
And you can position yourself in a
> straight line too.

Final fatasyfanatic - can you help me on level 9 of Dark Cloud - I also need help on getting Goro to be an allie?
Sun 24/02/02 at 13:43
""Meth""
What, I only need a 1/3 of the runway to take off on, i don't know, mystique u must be a novice
Sun 24/02/02 at 13:31
"period drama"
You can hold the handbrake down as well as accelarate to get the revs up instead of going all the way around the helipad.
And you can position yourself in a straight line too.
Sun 24/02/02 at 13:27
Regular
Thankyou, very much.

I'll try and see if i can do it later!
Sat 23/02/02 at 17:04
Regular
Actually I've been at work since half eight this morning.

1.Get into the Dodo, The one near the helicopter

2.turn left and circle round the platform that has the helicopter on it, this way you aren’t doing a standing start.

3.gently accelerate down the LONGEST runway facing Stantaun Island, go slowly because you have to straighten up the dodo so it doesn’t drift off course.

4.When you think you have it decent enough control over the dodo, push down on X as hard as you can to pelt the thing down the runway.

5.As you are going down the runway gently push forwards on the LEFT analogue stick to keep the dodo on the ground to gain more speed.

6.The dodo will soon begin to bounce on it should do about three goodish jumps that don’t count as actually flying after the THIRD bounce let go of the analogue stick.

7.The dodo will want to shoot up into the air, don’t let it do this because it will just stall, crash and you will drown. GENTLY push FORWARDS on the LEFT analogue stick to slowly level the dodo out, every now and again let the dodo climb a bit more until you get the 'Welcome to Stantaun Island' screen.

8.It is most likely you will find yourself heading for a building, so instead of going all Taliban on it, GENTLY steer left and pull down (EVEN MORE GENTLY) so you end up flying down the street that takes you to the Stantaun Island bridge (the big red one).

9.The same will happen with the bridge; eventually you will end up crashing into it. To avoid this just gently steer RIGHT, at the same time as GENTLY pulling down on the analogue stick.

Hope that helped if any of it made sense; my brain is frozen (literally).

I'll tell you now... This doesn't always work I've only managed to pull it off just the once. Its that damned hard to do.
Sat 23/02/02 at 15:15
Regular
yup mystique u suck u never do anything
Sat 23/02/02 at 14:46
""Meth""
Just hold square instead of x in the plane when u r up in the air, it's easy and then continously go up and down to keep your speed up. don't touch x again.

there anyone else don't know how to fly the darn plane.

A lot of help mystique was, wasn't she. Wise up girl
Sat 23/02/02 at 13:41
Regular
put the flying cheat in and then you can make cars fly for ages off the third islands bridge
Sat 23/02/02 at 13:30
Regular
Sat 23/02/02 at 10:13
Regular
Right i have heard that you know how to fly the dodo on GTA3?
yes?
I need you to tell me how to do it!!!!!
Pleese.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.