GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOL@TV version of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 23:47
Regular
I saw this in the Cinema when it first came out, quality.

But what the hell is going on with the version I have seen on Front row/box office?

In my opinion it is totally ruined by the dubbing, and I can help but laugh when someone opens thier mouth.

Anyone else seen this version?

Was it like this on the DVD? I never got round to buying it.
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:29
Regular
"That's right!"
My parents are watching it right now!

It's SOOOOO bad!

They added a fake echo to the scene where they're outside, and it's terrible!

"I will avenge mother"

Made me laugh
Sat 23/02/02 at 17:36
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
quality film you get a choice of audio on the dvd class film, so good i loved it on my 32" sony widescreen well not my widescreen my dads but what's the difference :)
Sat 23/02/02 at 11:24
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Yeah, you can have it on either: the dubbed or the sub-titles. Quality film though, I first watched it round a friends house and was really drunk, woke up the next day and thought "God I must have been SMASHED last night, I thought people were bouncing off walls and stuff", then sat down and watched it again. Checked my coke for vodka. Watched again, and decided it was a mint film!
Fri 22/02/02 at 23:47
Regular
I saw this in the Cinema when it first came out, quality.

But what the hell is going on with the version I have seen on Front row/box office?

In my opinion it is totally ruined by the dubbing, and I can help but laugh when someone opens thier mouth.

Anyone else seen this version?

Was it like this on the DVD? I never got round to buying it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.