GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Classic Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 20:58
Regular
I want everyone to post in here the games of their childhood (stares into space remembering the days of alex the kid)

I think i enjoyed the games of the early 90's because they were more fun..(Untill GTA3 came along) so u can post in here ur games u remember and the consoles
Mon 25/02/02 at 10:52
Dont let the only thred where u can talk about ur fav gmes from the past die

Keep it going
Sun 24/02/02 at 22:41
Dont let it die..PLZZZ..you all know you like this thread..u can talk about your fond gaming memories!
Sun 24/02/02 at 22:00
Dont let this thread die..i no u all wana talk about your childhood games!

Talk about them here..plz
Sun 24/02/02 at 19:58
That is shocking..TO THE CAR BOOT SALES WITH YOU THIS MINUTE! well they are probably not on at this time but still..u need to get a mario kart game
Sun 24/02/02 at 19:46
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Curny wrote:
> Yeah BomberMan was a good Multyplayer game but i still think that Mario Kart had
> more fun.In deathmatch u had one ballon left only to turn a corner and slip on
> your own banana great game

You know, ive never owned a mario kart game on n64 or snes!! Shocking or what, i better get back down the car boot!
Sun 24/02/02 at 19:43
Yeah BomberMan was a good Multyplayer game but i still think that Mario Kart had more fun.In deathmatch u had one ballon left only to turn a corner and slip on your own banana great game
Sun 24/02/02 at 19:42
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Re-volt on dreamcast ,4 player was amazing too, hours of playing that.
Sun 24/02/02 at 19:38
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Curny wrote:
> What do u all think the best console Multyplayer game is?

Im expecting most
> of u 2 say Goldeneye but i think its Mario Kart 64,Hopefully for GameCube they
> will have Mario Kart Online

GoldenEye and i reckon mega bomerman 4-8 player on megadrive was kool
Sun 24/02/02 at 18:49
What do u all think the best console Multyplayer game is?

Im expecting most of u 2 say Goldeneye but i think its Mario Kart 64,Hopefully for GameCube they will have Mario Kart Online
Sun 24/02/02 at 15:57
Hey do u think they would update the classic Streets Of Rage series for the PS2 or maybe even realease them again..even no the graphics r dated but it was top notch fun..they could put it in a a secret game like what RARE did for donkey kong 64 when they had the original donkey kong and jetpack in it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.