GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey FilmBuff....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 20:54
Regular
Sorry to tell you this but your name (to me) looks like 'BumFluff'.

Is it just me or does anyone else see it?

Have the leprachauns gotten to me?
Mon 10/09/12 at 07:41
Regular
We are planning on attacking snowdon again on Sunday 7th October 2012. Meet at the Main Car park in Llanberis (opposite snowdon mountain railway) for a 9am start. Its about 1.5 - 2hrs from Preston.

We will be going up the same way as last time, but we will be coming down the Snowdon Ranger Path, which shouldn't be as busy.

Current people going as far as I know are myself, Bill, Pete, Steve B and Jon Taylor.

We will check the weather forecast on the saturday before, if the weather looks bad then we will do an alternative ride.

Let me know if you are interested.
Mon 25/02/02 at 21:21
I.....SEE.....BUM......FLUFF!!!!!
Mon 25/02/02 at 19:46
Regular
Well, I do now.
Mon 25/02/02 at 18:06
Regular
Does anyone else see it?
Fri 22/02/02 at 22:23
"penguins in hawaii?"
maybe someone has poisoned the water hgole with magic 'i can only see bumfluff' powder. Wait, that sounds weird, ill just go and sit in the corner and think about what i have done...
Fri 22/02/02 at 22:16
Regular
Same here. Damn.
Fri 22/02/02 at 21:51
Regular
pb wrote:
> Damn Damn Damn Damn...can only see this when I look at that name now....why,
> Mystique, why!!!

Heh heh heh
Fri 22/02/02 at 21:40
The leprachauns must be getting to all of us.
Fri 22/02/02 at 21:34
"possibly impossible"
Damn Damn Damn Damn...can only see this when I look at that name now....why, Mystique, why!!!
Fri 22/02/02 at 21:07
I can see why you think that Mystique.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.