GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looking forward for Wii games"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/09/07 at 12:18
"possibly impossible"
NiGHTS closing in, and I don't just mean the winter ones.

It sounds, from IGN's playtest, that NiGHTS might be just what some fans wanted, not too different from the original but with enough new elements to make it interesting. I personally would love to see a built in Christmas NiGHTS mode based on the calender. Feels like I've been waiting ages for this game.

Super Smash Bros Brawl is looking like another must have title, unfortunately one that won't be with us till 2008 though. Every day that brings a new piece of information about this game just makes me want it more.

Mario Galaxy, well, who wouldn't want this game? Allegedly supposed to be a true sequel to Super Mario 64, I just hope it can live up to the hype.

Dewy's Adventure might be another one to grab, though it's been getting mediocre reviews at the moment. Looks very cute and like a cross between Elidees and Pikmin.

Any more games on Wii that people are looking forward to?
Wed 28/11/07 at 14:07
"possibly impossible"
I don't know. I've got COD4 on 360 and plenty of other FPS games, plus hopefully Uncharted on PS3 at some point. So I like getting the unique stuff on Wii.
Wed 28/11/07 at 12:07
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Will you be getting Medal of Honor: Heroes 2? I think it looks promising. Especially with up to 32 players online.
Wed 28/11/07 at 11:51
"possibly impossible"
Saw Dewy's Adventure for £25 in GAME the other day. Tempting.

However, my next Wii game will probably be Sonic & Mario at the Olympics, which will be after Christmas, and maybe Metroid Prime 3, which I'll need to wait a bit longer for. Then, if I have the money, I'll invest in the Wii Fit and Balance Board pack which should be out in January. Perfect for losing those Christmas pounds!

For now, though, Mario Galaxy is amazing me.
Mon 26/11/07 at 10:32
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Garin wrote:
> never managed to raise even a passing interest in
> mario games in my entire life. :)

Now that's a lie. Every gamer has played at least one Mario game in their lifetime.

I've got my eye on you pal...
Sun 25/11/07 at 19:34
Regular
"Author of Pain"
It was just generally poor. For all I tried to learn the moves, the game always descended into a button bashing exercise. The only meagre entertainment value I got before I sold it was the home run game where you pounded the sandbag as far as you could.
Sun 25/11/07 at 16:05
Regular
Everpain wrote:
> Hmmm. Super Smash Bros Melee on gamecube sucked ass

Most would disagree, what exactly was so bad about it?
Sat 24/11/07 at 19:14
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Hmmm. Super Smash Bros Melee on gamecube sucked ass, and Brawl looks exactly the same.
Sat 06/10/07 at 15:34
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
theres a game called Day of Disaster I think I read about a while ago, havent heard much about it since, but it sounded pretty good if they pull it off well
Mon 01/10/07 at 17:31
Regular
I know what you mean but if they get the controls it'll be fun, Red Steel was only fun thanks to it's controls which were fine most of the time but Metroid Prime 3 has improved from that immensely apparently.
Mon 01/10/07 at 13:03
"possibly impossible"
Yes, that sounds like another promising title, with online multiplayer too. Problem is that it's another FPS at the end of the day and I got the Wii for something a bit different...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.