GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"tony can i vote?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 19:36
Regular
hi tony, i have more than 300 posts and i am over 21 days older but my word cuont (shown on my stats) is 6500.

today i have writed over 3500 words, so when the stats are updated my name will say regular.

so tony can i vote?

pweeeeeease tony, pweeeeeeeeease

have a heart.

kiss kiss
Fri 07/09/12 at 15:12
Regular
Meet at the Hurstwood Car Park for a 9am start, cheers Simon
Fri 22/02/02 at 20:59
well i voted neway

and as for yuo ˝gimp, go take yuo opinions and shove em

and shaneo and the other bloke, stop spamin me topic up
Fri 22/02/02 at 20:57
What is it with you, opinions or critisising does it make a difference.(I'm asking for your opinion on the matter, don't critisise me:)
Fri 22/02/02 at 20:53
Prodigy wrote:
> ˝pint wrote:
> yeah, he writed over 3500 words

d*****s.

You
> don't deserve to be regular.

Your the one who doesn't deserve to be a
> regular, or even be allowed to post, go back to the wwf forums.

Maybe he doesn't deserve to be regular (in your opinion), but he's a damn great poster, and with all due respect, you should realise that, take heed, and bow to his greatness. What's wrong with the WWF Forum? If you're criticising that, then we have a problem here. If you have an opinion on it, then I don't mind :0)
Fri 22/02/02 at 20:46
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
˝pint wrote:

d*****s.

You don't deserve to be regular.

Your the one who doesn't deserve to be a regular, or even be allowed to post, go back to the wwf forums.
Fri 22/02/02 at 20:44
˝pint wrote:

LOL! Writed! Classique!!!

Ferrero Rocher, in the true spirit of sarcasm, here's the world's smallest violin, playing the world's saddest song, just for you.

Ok, I've finished adding my shallow sentiments to this bitter topic. I'm back to the Notable topics, because they rule :)
Fri 22/02/02 at 20:33
who's tony?
Fri 22/02/02 at 20:30
Regular
"¬_¬"
yeah, he writed over 3500 words

d*****s.

You don't deserve to be regular.
Fri 22/02/02 at 20:28
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Someone give Tonty beats, preferably with a large bat, state of emergency style!
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:45
Regular
"everyone says it"
Who is this Tonty guy?

And why is he stealing my bloody catchphrase I use on newbies.

'I own you'

OI... ALI STOP HIM!. :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.