GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notable's, you must read this."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/12/02 at 00:00
Regular
Yes, really you must.
I have noticed, as you will no doubt also have, the amount of n00bs and Ja's joining SR. This is a worrying development as I believe they are the scorge of the world and will ruin this fair forum for what it stands for with their awful spelling and pointless topic. IE "Hoew do you win a GAD, i r a complete fool and cnnt tlk properly so i ikpoddjas;" Etcetera.

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh.
What perhaps worries me most is the speed at which they are appearing, methinks they all know each other and think they can win GAD's. Maybe they are Morbos' minions/protoge's. These n00b's include: Neutrino, Marshall Mathers (or whatever his name is) and Pychotic Killer (or whatever his name is)

As you may have guessed, I am not you average n00b. I am a past pupil of this school of excellence but I cannot reveal my identity for legal reasons(and for Tony reasons)

If you must know my true identity, ask Gerrid. He knows. He knows all. As does his sidekick, Tribute.

Well, the whole pupose of this post is to inform you of what to do. As notable's, you have inredulous power over cowering fools like me. With this power, you can inform everyone of the new fools, and they will obey you. TEll the people to ignore, ignore any fool they encounter and just walk away. This is a silent protest.

Thank you for your time.
Sun 08/12/02 at 00:00
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Yes, really you must.
I have noticed, as you will no doubt also have, the amount of n00bs and Ja's joining SR. This is a worrying development as I believe they are the scorge of the world and will ruin this fair forum for what it stands for with their awful spelling and pointless topic. IE "Hoew do you win a GAD, i r a complete fool and cnnt tlk properly so i ikpoddjas;" Etcetera.

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh.
What perhaps worries me most is the speed at which they are appearing, methinks they all know each other and think they can win GAD's. Maybe they are Morbos' minions/protoge's. These n00b's include: Neutrino, Marshall Mathers (or whatever his name is) and Pychotic Killer (or whatever his name is)

As you may have guessed, I am not you average n00b. I am a past pupil of this school of excellence but I cannot reveal my identity for legal reasons(and for Tony reasons)

If you must know my true identity, ask Gerrid. He knows. He knows all. As does his sidekick, Tribute.

Well, the whole pupose of this post is to inform you of what to do. As notable's, you have inredulous power over cowering fools like me. With this power, you can inform everyone of the new fools, and they will obey you. TEll the people to ignore, ignore any fool they encounter and just walk away. This is a silent protest.

Thank you for your time.
Sun 08/12/02 at 00:05
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
First of All the Notables Cant really do anything About it but tell the SR themselves. and Give them more of a chance of Winning that Arguement. But as for Noobs well your just gonna Have to accept The fact that you are now and the noteables and Regs were once Noobs too. All you gotta do is tell them how this Forum works And what to do. So please, Stop being a jackass.
I wanna report this TOPIC but i can only do posts :)
Sun 08/12/02 at 00:05
Regular
"Balls"
wow i have minions. thats good, go minions do my house work.
Sun 08/12/02 at 00:07
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
morbo wrote:
> wow i have minions. thats good, go minions do my house work.

Aye cappin crunch!
Sun 08/12/02 at 00:07
Regular
er whatever.....
Sun 08/12/02 at 00:08
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
§n][peŽ wrote:
> er whatever.....

Snipe Wants the Power to Ban so badly. I can see it in His eyes.
Sun 08/12/02 at 00:09
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
It's shaneo... get him
Sun 08/12/02 at 00:10
lol. Dude, im rebellin. lol, u want ur slippers now morbo, o wise master?
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> It's shaneo... get him

Who? :X
Regular
"everyone says it"
It's shaneo! Get him!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.