GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do I install wordpress on to my domain??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/09/12 at 15:29
Regular
New here! Ive just signed up to photocrati, Can any one help? I need to install wordpress on to my domain?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Vicky
Wed 05/09/12 at 16:25
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hmmm... wrote:
My 'moderator' [i]powers don't allow me to edit your earlier post with your web address in it so I've removed it just in case some so and so goes and messes things up for you! :¬) [/i]

Thanks Hmmm ... ;¬)
Wed 05/09/12 at 15:40
"Are you sure?"
Vix345 wrote:
ive gone through the process ive just uploaded files through filezilla & opened my website & got error message when i typed this in the browser??

any clues? how to fix?

Welcome to the forums Vix345.
Since posting the edited message above your WP account is available and waiting for an Admin password etc.

My 'moderator' powers don't allow me to edit your earlier post with your web address in it so I've removed it just in case some so and so goes and messes things up for you! :¬)

Once you've secured your site feel free to re-post your site address as it's always nice to read about other Freeola users websites.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 05/09/12 at 12:39
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Seems to be still waiting ... any takers? ;¬)
Wed 05/09/12 at 11:36
"Are you sure?"
Hope no one pinches the WP login as it's waiting for password etc. :¬O

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 05/09/12 at 11:18
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
From what I can gather you have already sorted this issue out with our support staff.

Please feel free to post again if you need more help (or if you just want to discuss the site).
Tue 04/09/12 at 22:52
Regular
Thanks so much! thought it would be straight forward!! a great help though much appreciated!
Tue 04/09/12 at 15:42
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
Welcome!

If you want to host the Wordpress site with Freeola, you'll first need a hosting package which can support Wordpress.

Presuming your internet access is not provided via Freeola, you'll need our VIP hosting with MySQL. This is charged at £5.49 ex VAT per month.

Once you've got your hosting package set up, you'll need to download and install the Wordpress package on our servers. Our Installing Wordpress Guide will explain how to do this. If you have any problems you can always call Support, or put a Support Ticket on asking for help.
Tue 04/09/12 at 15:40
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Welcome to the Forums, Vicky ...

Would this be of any assistance? I presume you have an account with Photocrati?

How to install Wordpress
:¬)
Tue 04/09/12 at 15:29
Regular
New here! Ive just signed up to photocrati, Can any one help? I need to install wordpress on to my domain?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Vicky

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.