GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo AND Sega thread:Gaming Heaven"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 16:28
Regular
This is the first(I think)thread I am making as Sega's Mascot is appearing on Nintendo consoles(Sonic) HORRAY!!!
It is sad that Sega have been reduced into making game conversions for the like's of PS2 and Xbox though,and I really liked Dremcast, and I may buy a GameCube!!!
I absolutely hate Sony for their crap games on PS2(well most of them are crap anyway).Do not judge a game by it's cover,as Sega and Nintendo are the best gaming companie's in the world!!! As well as Sonic Team and RARE!!

post anything here to do with Nintendo or Sega,(hence AND in the title).
Mon 25/02/02 at 15:33
Regular
"Great Gameplay =Fun"
Whoever thought that I wrote this(I know my nickname is Si20) but I was going to write something else apart from what went under my name until my friend started to write this swearing.The thing is that I started the thread for Nintendo and Sega, and to say yes I do think that at the moment,the PS2 does not have enough decent games as the ones that are going to appear on GC and the ones that were used to be on the DC, the thing is,I'll stick to DC or GC or Xbox (if the price goes down soon)and have fun,instead of stcking to PS2 and me being bored with nothing to do for the rest of the day,sorry for people who like Sony!
Sat 23/02/02 at 01:15
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
"I don't think he's coming back..."
Sat 23/02/02 at 00:53
Regular
"360: swfcman"
How about he comes back, swears at us all for 'dissing' his topic and then gets band.
Fri 22/02/02 at 23:32
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
erm... I got £5 on option C... hang on a minute... can I phone a Notable? Or ask the SR staff?...
Fri 22/02/02 at 23:27
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
saviour of sheep wrote:
> I really cannot see the point of making such comments about the ps2 in the way
> that you did. It doesn't make sense that you hate the ps2 but like sega, when
> some of segas games are on the ps2. i think we can honestly say this thread is
> officially dead thanks to some stupid remarks and a bad attitude.

> Silly...

Maybe not! Let's take bets on how long it takes for the guy to:

1) Appologise
2) Cheat to win GAD
3) Be banned

Sonic
Fri 22/02/02 at 22:15
"penguins in hawaii?"
I really cannot see the point of making such comments about the ps2 in the way that you did. It doesn't make sense that you hate the ps2 but like sega, when some of segas games are on the ps2. i think we can honestly say this thread is officially dead thanks to some stupid remarks and a bad attitude.

Silly...
Fri 22/02/02 at 21:40
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Si20 wrote:
> well i think that the ps2 is a f***ing piace of sH** it dos f*** all and when
> are you thick t**ts going to relaize that dreamcast and gamecube are the best so
> what if it has dvd my a** sh*ts but you don,t want that if you have sense you
> will stick to sega and nintendo

get your self a life and
> get a dc or gc

Basicly that shows you no little about the PS2, and have no right to make such a statment on the console. I was going to write a long post into this thread about what you said, but relised you wernt worth it.

Fool.
Fri 22/02/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Great Gameplay =Fun"

get your self a life and get a dc or gc
Fri 22/02/02 at 17:33
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Si20 wrote:
"I really liked
> Dremcast, and I may buy a GameCube!!!"

MAY buy a GameCube!!??

"I absolutely hate Sony for their crap
> games on PS2(well most of them are crap anyway).Do not judge a game by it's
> cover,"

Hmmm....don't judge a game by it's cover eh??
So have you played any PS2 games??

"as Sega and Nintendo are the best gaming companie's in the world!!! As
> well as Sonic Team and RARE!!"

Nintendo and Sega are more exerienced, and this helps them to become great. And surely if you truley thought they're so great, you'd be buying a GameCube!??

Oh well, the choice is upto you. And the are seperate forums for Ninty and Sega, aswell as FoG ones for mixed chat. That's why we don't talk much Sega in here!
Fri 22/02/02 at 16:28
Regular
"Great Gameplay =Fun"
This is the first(I think)thread I am making as Sega's Mascot is appearing on Nintendo consoles(Sonic) HORRAY!!!
It is sad that Sega have been reduced into making game conversions for the like's of PS2 and Xbox though,and I really liked Dremcast, and I may buy a GameCube!!!
I absolutely hate Sony for their crap games on PS2(well most of them are crap anyway).Do not judge a game by it's cover,as Sega and Nintendo are the best gaming companie's in the world!!! As well as Sonic Team and RARE!!

post anything here to do with Nintendo or Sega,(hence AND in the title).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.