GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheese on toast, pizza style."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 12:50
Regular
last night i invented the best cheese on toast.
1. spread tomato puree on bread
2 Then put on bits of sausage
3. Cover with cheese
4 Sprinke with herbs
5 Grill for 3-5 minutes
6 eat
7 lick plate clean and put back in cupboard for your next victim hahahahaha.
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:21
Regular
"I confused?"
I wash dishes, but i'm only sixteen.
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:20
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Where do you work isnt that like minimum minimum wage?
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:07
Regular
"I confused?"
The best topping on a pizza is chicken.
Fri 22/02/02 at 13:17
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Why don't you get a big pizza base and put stuff on there. Im sure no body else
> has had that idea!

Pizza toppings on a Pizza base? your crazy, go see a doctor
Fri 22/02/02 at 13:07
Regular
"I confused?"
Craw wrote:
> Chill out and relax a bit - its friday.

here here, Still it maybe party time for the rest of the world but tonight i'm working. still my pay rise makes it a bit better £3.00 to £3.50 plus tips.
Fri 22/02/02 at 13:06
Regular
"Back in black"
Why don't you get a big pizza base and put stuff on there. Im sure no body else has had that idea!
Fri 22/02/02 at 13:05
Regular
"I confused?"
Do you need to complain about my topics? Do we need to do anything in life? If i want to say something i say it and i'm soory if it annoy's you, alright.
Fri 22/02/02 at 13:05
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
have all you voted?
Fri 22/02/02 at 13:04
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Chill out and relax a bit - its friday.
Fri 22/02/02 at 13:03
Regular
Ach, your all spammer I tell you. What I am gettig at is he has posted about 7 topics today in a space of a few hours, okay maybe some of the stuff i have seen was from yesterday but its really annoying. I wouldn't even know if something decent had been posted due to the amount of useless topics floating around here. SO many people reasonably new making pointless topics. Take for example your Thanks Craw one... its called MSN. Or what about the one complaining to the guy who didn't know he could vote? Again you didn't need to make it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.