GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"InstantPro - No index file has been uploaded"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/08/12 at 16:18
Hi there,

I have today 'created' my website using 'Your InstantPro Websites' using the £3.00 p/m. I went through all the bits and pieces within this to create the website but..... it says 'No index file has been uploaded'. How would I get this to go away?

I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link to the site so I won't unless somebody tells me I can!

Thanks,
Chris.
Mon 20/08/12 at 17:01
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Most websites you create can take a few hours to start displaying correctly (DNS propagation).

You're website looks like it's working from here too =].
Mon 20/08/12 at 16:42
Now it's Okay....

Strange! Thanks for your help.
Mon 20/08/12 at 16:33
Hi,

It's www.footballcommentators.co.uk

It still has 'No index file uploaded' and it's set on live...

Many thanks,
Chris.
Mon 20/08/12 at 16:28
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
As long as the sites does not conflict with our T&C then you can link. Especially if it is hosted by us and you are asking for help.

I've chcked your site out mind, and it appears you have resolved it anyway.

For reference I can only assume that you had the site set to 'Not Live' which would display the 'the user has not set up their InstantPro page yet' error page.

Why you were seeing a '403 error' though I am unsure as this can not appear on InstantPro sites.
Mon 20/08/12 at 16:18
Hi there,

I have today 'created' my website using 'Your InstantPro Websites' using the £3.00 p/m. I went through all the bits and pieces within this to create the website but..... it says 'No index file has been uploaded'. How would I get this to go away?

I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link to the site so I won't unless somebody tells me I can!

Thanks,
Chris.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.