GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL NOTABLE VOTING THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 10:16
Regular
Wow, what a fun, action-packed election. In fact, unlike previous elections, the votes were really spread around, with no less than 30 people notching votes. However, the winner was clear, and by a massive margin, it was... Your Honour, with 23 votes. Thanks to everyone who voted, it made my Monday morning... interesting.

Incidentally, unlike previous elections, only one Notable will be elected, because I don't take bribes *nudges Tony in ribs*. Here's the list of those you voted for most:

Your Honour - 23
SonicRav - 10
Stryke - 10
ssxpro - 8
Mystique - 7

Congrats everyone, better luck next time if you didn't get any votes!

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm in charge this time. You all know the drill, just say the words 'I vote for X' and your vote will count. Any seemingly jokey posts will be discounted, so you must be clear if you want your vote to be registered.

You may only vote for one person who you wish to become a Notable, the person you feel contributes the most to the forums, the person you feel makes the forums a 'special place'. Unfortunately, Newbies cannot place their vote (they are adjudged to have not been here long enough to make a valid decision, nothing to do with me) - only Regulars, Notables and Staff may vote in the election. You cannot vote for yourself. That would be stupid.

Voting starts immediately, and closes at midnight - any votes placed after midnight in this thread are invalid. We'll tot up all the votes as soon as it's finished, although seeing as it's Friday night, it might not get done til Monday morning, we'll see.

Try to keep the spam in this thread to a minimum please, we want only voting posts in here, ta. At the risk of taking this too seriously, I better let you get on with it. Have fun, chatters.
Page:
Mon 11/03/02 at 09:19
"slightlyshortertagl"
a bit on the late side now Wierd....
Sun 10/03/02 at 22:30
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
well done YH
Sun 10/03/02 at 21:12
Regular
""
I missed it... I can't believe I missed it! I vote for Kid Rock... too late?
Sun 10/03/02 at 18:31
"slightlyshortertagl"
nor do i...

er-no,

MSN???
Sun 10/03/02 at 18:30
Regular
"everyone says it"
I scare. Because I dont care.
Sun 10/03/02 at 18:23
"slightlyshortertagl"
You're kinda slow on the uptake... arnt you Prawny?
Sun 10/03/02 at 16:01
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Glad to see the votes, I would have had votted for Stryke if I'd been here in time. Just to say I have returned. Slightly pi$$ed off that I didn't get one signle vote... But I can't complain. Just beware.
Tue 26/02/02 at 08:42
Give SR a break - they have a lot of other stuff to do. Congrats to Your Honour and everyone else that got a vote. I gotta go into the school grounds now. Bye!
Tue 26/02/02 at 08:10
Regular
"¬_¬"
YH still hasn't been added to that list of notables above the top 100 posters though...
Tue 26/02/02 at 00:33
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
::running out the garage with a wheelbarrow full of bricks::

I'll teach them.....::psychotic twitch::
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.