GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"my mate thinks super mario carts is better than............"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/12/02 at 14:24
Regular
i said to him maybe in your world but not my world, he even thinks super mario carts is better than vice city. i said vice city is a best seller is super mario carts that is like 5 years old vice city is a new game obviously it is gonna be better.
Sun 08/12/02 at 14:24
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
i said to him maybe in your world but not my world, he even thinks super mario carts is better than vice city. i said vice city is a best seller is super mario carts that is like 5 years old vice city is a new game obviously it is gonna be better.
Sun 08/12/02 at 14:26
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Stop being such a graphics tart.
Sun 08/12/02 at 14:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
But, Mario Kart is better than Vice City.
Sun 08/12/02 at 14:35
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
The gameplay of mario kart was phenominal. The multiplayer was the best ever in any racing game, It was both a good racer and a good party game. Vice city is neither of those. Vice city may be a good way to channel your destructive tendancies but most under ten's wont be interested in it, unlike mario kart. Mario Kart, I would like to mention, was also a top seller that is still acknowledged today as a fantastig game. I still play it with my mates from time to time as it is just that damn good.
Sun 08/12/02 at 14:37
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Two totally different games that offer totally different gaming experiences.
Both are loads of fun in their own way.

mario kart to me is one of the best games ever, in the same way that GTA VC is also great.
Mario Kart though offers something outstanding multiplayer wise, you can't get bored of that. Ever.
Sun 08/12/02 at 14:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mario Kart is brilliant.

All Mario Kart games are so much fun to play, have great multiplayers and are just generally amazing!

Better than Vice City any day, in my opinion.
Sun 08/12/02 at 14:41
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
You can't deny that Mario Kart wasn't good. And why is it that everything has to compare to VC? I mean, it's nothing special, so why does it suddenly become the norm for future games?

It's like trying to compare Fifa games with, say, Goldeneye. What really is there to compare other than graphics? And if you do, then I feel sorry for you, because gameplay, among other things, maketh the game.
Sun 08/12/02 at 14:41
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Oh, AJ, come on MSN.
Sun 08/12/02 at 14:45
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Microchips wrote:
> Oh, AJ, come on MSN.

Whatever sexual deviences you may like to practice, don't discuss them here.
Sun 08/12/02 at 14:49
Regular
"699 days!"
splint59 wrote:
a new game obviously it is gonna be better.

LOL!!! LMAO!! LOLOLOL!!!

Oh, tell me you are joking, PLEASE PLEASE tell me you are joking!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.