GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 2 -- MAKERS BEING SEWED"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 03:58
Regular
Can you believe this? The makers of Metal Gear Solid 2 are being fined. Why? Because a 15 year old kid killed his parents and social studies teacher with a sawed off shotgun, saying he did it becuase he wanted to be like a spy, and he wanted to act undercover. The makers are being fined by the kids grandparents and the state of Montania. The makers are being sewed for three million dollars, and this game for playstation 2 is no longer being made. Doesn't this tick you off?
Fri 22/02/02 at 03:58
Can you believe this? The makers of Metal Gear Solid 2 are being fined. Why? Because a 15 year old kid killed his parents and social studies teacher with a sawed off shotgun, saying he did it becuase he wanted to be like a spy, and he wanted to act undercover. The makers are being fined by the kids grandparents and the state of Montania. The makers are being sewed for three million dollars, and this game for playstation 2 is no longer being made. Doesn't this tick you off?
Fri 22/02/02 at 08:23
Regular
? I'll have to see if that's correct at the Konami office...
Fri 22/02/02 at 08:55
Regular
"  "
I jumped off a cliff after playing lemmings and my parents want to sue. Don't they realsise the problem is that their grand kid was nuts?
Fri 22/02/02 at 10:31
Thats a total work of fiction. Its obvious

Asher D, do you actually have anything to do with Konami at all, or have you just managed to convince so many people that you feel admitting it would make you look stupid?
Fri 22/02/02 at 10:37
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
So where did this gem come from then ? Presumably MGS2 wont be released in two weeks now !!!

I'm just interested to know what they are going to sew Konami too? Maybe Hideo will be "sewed" to the American flag? The mind boggles..
Fri 22/02/02 at 10:37
"High polygon count"
Either way, it's a crock... since when did Snake - or any spy for that matter - use a sawn-off?!
Fri 22/02/02 at 10:42
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Oh Dear... Another Newbie trying to be funny!!

And Mr. Asher D, I seriously doubt you work for Konami, possibly as a cleaner may be, but I can see you being any higher up than that. What's your email addy at Konami then so we can validate you so called claim!!
Fri 22/02/02 at 10:49
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
So sorry.. I didnt realise that us newbies had to wait until we had reached the exulted position of a regular before we are allowed to engage the humour area of our brains. I stand corrected and will endeavour to be 100 percent serious from now on !!!!!
Fri 22/02/02 at 10:51
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Or maybe I dont give a damn !!
Fri 22/02/02 at 11:04
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
They're beoing sewed eh... what kinda stitching?

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.