GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dont you wish"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/02/02 at 21:08
Regular
Dont you wish that undertaker would drop the respect act.Dont you wish people like the NWO had never come and dont you wish wwf would get there act together.
Sun 24/02/02 at 15:57
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer but they only dont because they look at Austin and say "Man, I should wrestle technically but Austin did and he made himself look like an ass, so I wont bother". But thats just my view. Anyway like Big Show or the Undertaker have the skill to wrestle technically.
Sun 24/02/02 at 15:51
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I disagree, it is good for him to wrestle differently, it shows more of his skills. Would the Undertaker or the Rock or the Big Show try something like that. It don't think so.
Sun 24/02/02 at 10:28
Regular
"One More Chance"
Recently he has tried to do technical wrestling against Angle I think, and in my view he failed.
Sat 23/02/02 at 10:16
Regular
"..."
Yes I did see Stone Cold wrestling as Stunning Steve Austin in WCW and under the name Steve Williams in ECW and frankly i don't think he has ever been able to wrestle technically. As a member of The Hollywood blondes he was the less talented of the two. God Bless Brian Pillman RIP.
Sat 23/02/02 at 10:00
Regular
The reason Austin changed his style was because he had a serious neck injury and was out for a year, restricting the moves he can do
Sat 23/02/02 at 01:19
Have you seen Austin when he was in WCW wrestling under the guise stunning steve austin? during that time he was a great technical wreslter and did a lot of moves which included a dropkick if i remember rightly. however once he got the stone cold gimmik he had to drop all that and adopt the attitude of the wwf and change to a brawler. the fans now know him as that so he has to brawl.
rocky used to be a technical wrestler as well when he first joined up but went the same way as austin because he was told too. again he could do a dropkick
Triple H is still a technical wreslter but now he uses more brawling moves.
and as far as the Undertaker goes. i don't see Jericho walking along the top rope. that's one of the most original moves in wrestling
Fri 22/02/02 at 23:51
Regular
"..."
Ben Hodgetts wrote:
> Oh don't get me started on Jericho. He's the biggest waste of space ever to hold
> the WWF belt. Ooooooh look at me with my 20 year old gimmik i'm the best blah
> blah blah blah blibble blabble and whatever else he said...

Fact: Jericho is the only man to have held every WWF title.
Fact: Chris Jerciho can perform a drop-kick (Thats aimed at you Rocky, Stone Cold, 'Taker, TripleH
Fact: Jericho is the only undisputed champion, ever.

Opinion: Damn I was fed up of there only being three men who could realistically hold the belt. YThey were all in the WWFs apparently ideal weight category of 240-275 pounds and cut good promos. They all wore black pants and were carbon copies in the ring. Thats Triplee H, Austin and Rocky by the way. I for one am glad that Jericho came in from the cold on the IC division and proved that the high-flyer with a few original moves and decent if not great promos could make it to the top too. Let's hear it for the little guy!
Fri 22/02/02 at 20:35
Oh don't get me started on Jericho. He's the biggest waste of space ever to hold the WWF belt. Ooooooh look at me with my 20 year old gimmik i'm the best blah blah blah.

it's no wonder all these wrestlers are having a go at Austin about his WHAT? gimmik. none of them can find a decent gimmik of their own unless it's been done before or it's older than the Queen Mother. So what do they do?
They have a go at the one guy who's gimmik's really taken off and is actually original.
Fri 22/02/02 at 20:30
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Wrestling's fake? What have I been watching every Saturday at 11:00. What are we talking about. Is the WWF just a figment of my imagination?

The respect thing isn't too bad at least he wrestles unlike the living legend.
Fri 22/02/02 at 20:10
The Undertaker is boring me senseless with that gimmik. i want respect and i want it now waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Hopefully Steiner will show up and liven the NWO up.

Oh and news just in - The Tooth Fairy doesn't exist either

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.