GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blinx questions!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Blinx the time sweeper'.
Sun 08/12/02 at 21:40
Regular
Hi all. Just a couple of quick questions on Blinx that i need answering.

1.) I've managed to save up over 30,000 gold pieces and was thinking of buying the zebra suit but is it worth it? Does it do anything? Surely it cant be just a cosmetic thing?!!

2.)At the moment i'm using the sweeper that picks up the really, really heavy items but i'm tempted to try some others. Thing is though i'll lose the one i've got wont i?

3.)How many levels does this game have?

Thats it! Any info would be greatly appreciated folks.
Mon 09/12/02 at 16:55
Regular
There's better on Xbox.
Only get it if you really like cutesy capers.
Mon 09/12/02 at 16:39
Regular
"ProGolfer"
SIs this game any good? I mean i dont know who to belive people are split over it.
Mon 09/12/02 at 16:08
Regular
No not really, the majority of Blinx is outdoors and Blinx is a much better game not to mention longer!
Mon 09/12/02 at 10:23
Regular
"aliens exist"
heres a question,
has anyone else noticed the blindingly obvious rip off of luigis mansion?
Mon 09/12/02 at 08:46
Regular
-No, it's cosmetic.
-Yes, you'll lose it - though some sweepers are essential for finding certain secrets.
-About 30, if you include the boss arenas.
Sun 08/12/02 at 21:40
Regular
Hi all. Just a couple of quick questions on Blinx that i need answering.

1.) I've managed to save up over 30,000 gold pieces and was thinking of buying the zebra suit but is it worth it? Does it do anything? Surely it cant be just a cosmetic thing?!!

2.)At the moment i'm using the sweeper that picks up the really, really heavy items but i'm tempted to try some others. Thing is though i'll lose the one i've got wont i?

3.)How many levels does this game have?

Thats it! Any info would be greatly appreciated folks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.