GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Search for Spyro"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/02/02 at 17:48
Regular
Yes, i am childish but i enjoyed (yes, thats right, i ENJOYED) the spyro games and gleefully noticed that apparnetly there is going to be a spyro 4 on PS2 (so states SR Catalogue Feb-Mar 2002). Anyone else like me or anyone with any spyro 4 news. Please.
Thu 21/02/02 at 17:48
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Yes, i am childish but i enjoyed (yes, thats right, i ENJOYED) the spyro games and gleefully noticed that apparnetly there is going to be a spyro 4 on PS2 (so states SR Catalogue Feb-Mar 2002). Anyone else like me or anyone with any spyro 4 news. Please.
Thu 21/02/02 at 17:56
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Childish? I never saw Spyro as childish, heck i completed the second one 100% last year. In fact i consider Spyro to be along side the likes of Crash and Jack and Daxter, i loved all them games.

Id even consider getting the new spyro if its any good.
Thu 21/02/02 at 17:59
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
At last, someone who agrees

Thank you!!!!
Thu 21/02/02 at 19:08
Regular
"Whatever!"
Id even consider getting the new spyro if
> its any good.

Same here!! Never played any of the previous games mind!!
Thu 21/02/02 at 19:11
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Spyro is one of my favourite PS games, I remember 100% completeing the first one when I was off school for a week with the plague(joke), but that is when I completed it, so that game has a special place in my heart
Fri 22/02/02 at 18:16
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Spyro games are actually brilliant. There are miles ahead of lets-stick-to-the-preset-path gameplay of Crash and if the developers get it right, the new game can easily challenge Jak and Daxter to the King of the Platformers title. After all, can Jak fly?......WELL THEN!
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:03
Regular
"Whatever!"
Whats the best Spyro game for PSOne?? Im thinking of picking one up in town tomorrow!!
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:18
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I'd say Spyro 3 - its the latest, so it has better graphics, and also in the game you have many more abilities that 2 and 1. Also more mini-games. Like skateboarding. Nice concept of freeing dragons 2.

I like it :)
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:55
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I love Spyro 3. Best PSOne platformer, bar none.

And I thought Spyro 4 was Seasons of Ice?
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:58
Regular
"360: swfcman"
To be honest i have only played one of them, which was the second. It was superb with a great variety of mini games and missions to do. The story was quite good aswell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.