GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eerie Indiana"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/07/06 at 22:09
Regular
I was watching some trailer for something on sky, which looked, essentially, like Eerie Indiana for adults.

Which got me thinking, I'd quite like to see Eerie Indiana again.

Lo and behold, the complete (19 episode) dvd box set has just been released.

The people who deicde these things are geniuses(?)

£20, I'm tempted...
Sat 12/08/06 at 19:42
Regular
I liked the tuppaware one :) I can't look at any without thinking of that episode hehe.
Sat 12/08/06 at 19:28
"possibly impossible"
Geffdof wrote:
> Was there an episode with socks dissapearing or was that a
> different show?

Yes, there was. They found a place where all the lost stuff turns up. The giant tuppaware thing was good too.
Fri 11/08/06 at 22:56
Regular
"lets go back"
Was there an episode with socks dissapearing or was that a different show?
Fri 11/08/06 at 20:56
Regular
I can't remember much of what actually happened to be completely honest. I remember people preventing themselves from aging in tupaware or something..

It's been a long time, but I remember thinking it was awesome...
Fri 11/08/06 at 20:54
Regular
Was going to GAD this, but I forgot and spent all my voucher (and then some) on books.

I'm buying faster than I'm reading, but I'm building up quite a library now.
Fri 11/08/06 at 16:18
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
What was your favourite episode?

I remember the hurrican one that was good.
Wed 02/08/06 at 10:32
Regular
15 squid on Benson's World, apparently.

I probably will buy it some time soon.
Sat 29/07/06 at 23:29
"possibly impossible"
Isn't it Eureka?

But yeah, thought the same thing and I love Eerie Indiana, very well thought out series. And, yes, tempted by that box set now, damn you! :)
Fri 28/07/06 at 23:36
Regular
"lets go back"
I saw the same advert but couldnt remember the name of the show it reminded me of. I loved that when I was a kid.
Fri 28/07/06 at 22:12
Regular
Oh I loved watching that show, it was great, they did another series with different kids didn't they? Wasn't really a fan of that one.

Wonder what happened to the kids, or why they didnt make more series.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.