GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WICKED !!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/12/02 at 19:33
Regular
I had posted 73 cheats up till yesterday then I posted like 68 more and today I know have a total of 120 cheats!
Mon 09/12/02 at 19:33
"Gimme The Triforce"
I had posted 73 cheats up till yesterday then I posted like 68 more and today I know have a total of 120 cheats!
Mon 09/12/02 at 19:35
Regular
wow, that is amazing. Where did you copy them from?
Mon 09/12/02 at 19:36
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Look ok. I have been congratulating you every which way you posted lately but im going to tell you to stop now.

People arent really bothered by this, you can be happy at your cheat count by yourself, maybe even phone your grandma and tell her, but if the forums want to know they will look at your profile.

Please dont start silly topics like this, alright?
Mon 09/12/02 at 19:37
Regular
"Baros!!!"
What's all with this 'wicked' stuff?
Mon 09/12/02 at 19:37
Regular
Why the hell are you posting a topic about it?

Do you actually think we could give 2 craps or even 1 crap about how many fecking cheats you've posted?
Mon 09/12/02 at 19:39
"Gimme The Triforce"
maddmun wrote:
> wow, that is amazing. Where did you copy them from?

I didn't copy them I know loads of cheats that are not listed on any site except this unless some one posted them on a different site
Mon 09/12/02 at 19:41
Regular
Do you make your own cheats Link?

Phhhhhhhhhhhft
Mon 09/12/02 at 19:41
"Gimme The Triforce"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Look ok. I have been congratulating you every which way you posted
> lately but im going to tell you to stop now.
>
> People arent really bothered by this, you can be happy at your cheat
> count by yourself, maybe even phone your grandma and tell her, but if
> the forums want to know they will look at your profile.
>
> Please dont start silly topics like this, alright?

ok... I will be happy by myself... and plus I dont have no granbdma she dead years ago
Mon 09/12/02 at 19:42
Linking To the Past wrote:
> I had posted 73 cheats up till yesterday then I posted like 68 more
> and today I know have a total of 120 cheats!

120?
Mon 09/12/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
*shrugs* mine too. Figure of speech though.

I was trying to help constructively unlike the other fools who are ripping you to bits.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.