GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm new. Please be kind."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/12/02 at 19:56
Regular
The lure of free games and lengthy games discussion was just too much. Hi. I'm not new to message boards, so I can dig the LOL stuff. So, introduce yourselves. Think of it as an online wine party.
Mon 09/12/02 at 19:56
Regular
The lure of free games and lengthy games discussion was just too much. Hi. I'm not new to message boards, so I can dig the LOL stuff. So, introduce yourselves. Think of it as an online wine party.
Mon 09/12/02 at 20:02
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
We dont do short hand or spam. If you can cope with that your fine!

You already talked to me in my "help me please God Business studies is so hard" topic, so you're on my "good" list.

Im kyz22 if you hadnt guessed. Im one of the ones that wont eat your skin. Yet.
Mon 09/12/02 at 20:04
Regular
Umm, I'm maddmun, you can call me umm, GOD, yes, that'll do.
Mon 09/12/02 at 20:04
Regular
"¬_¬"
If you're polite, that's fine. If you understand that we were all n00bs once too, so we all posted 'top ten' posts too, that's even better.
Mon 09/12/02 at 20:07
Regular
Why are you all purple?
Mon 09/12/02 at 20:10
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
1/2 pint, do you realise how many unclaimed GADs you have! Do they mean nothing to you?

Our names are purple because we are regulars. You are a newbie. You need to be here 21 days, do 300+ posts with 10,000+ words to be a regular.
Mon 09/12/02 at 20:11
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Kyz, don't lie to the poor boy.

He really means that we are Gods, he just very modest, doesn't like to admit it....
:-D
Mon 09/12/02 at 20:13
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Haha, you are newer than me, but I guess someone in disguise as you spelling is impeccable.
Regular
click on the bit that says regualr, or newbie, under names, that'll enlighten you
L337ist wrote:
> Why are you all purple?
Scabies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.