GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lying in bed this morning"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/12/02 at 08:58
Regular
...watching the news, and a story came up about the Police finding two bodies in a block of flats on Sunday. They then proceeded to show the building I work in :O((((((((((

Apparantly the bodies were too badly decomposed to be identified :O((((((((((((((((((((((((((

*shivers*
Tue 10/12/02 at 16:42
Regular
"bing bang bong"
$lik wrote:
> Rosalind wrote:
> It was auto-erotic asphixation.
>
> hmm, is that a real cause of death? i guess it must be but what the
> hecks the erotic part about eh? has anyone else not heard of this
> condition and also finds it slightly distubing? :{
>
> slik ~_~

I'm not entirely sure, but it's something along the lines of almost hanging yourself because it gets you aroused.

No, me neither.
Tue 10/12/02 at 16:40
Regular
"DS..."
Rosalind wrote:
> It was auto-erotic asphixation.

hmm, is that a real cause of death? i guess it must be but what the hecks the erotic part about eh? has anyone else not heard of this condition and also finds it slightly distubing? :{

slik ~_~
Tue 10/12/02 at 11:48
"Darkness, always"
he told the boy who became his murderer that his girlfriend was very pretty.
Tue 10/12/02 at 11:42
Regular
Are you going to tell us this motive?
Tue 10/12/02 at 10:54
"Darkness, always"
I used to work in an arcade. Anyone who has worked in an arcade knows that there is always a host of pikey kids that come in and spend their pocket money on fruit machines all day every day.

One of these pikey kids got stabbed 17 times in a field about a year ago, right around the corner from my uncles house.

Didn't like him, as he *was* pikey, but what turned out to be the motive for the incident was just unjustifiable.
Tue 10/12/02 at 09:51
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Heh. That reminds me of when my girlfriend did her placement year in Felixstowe. She lived in this house for a year, and only two weeks from the end did I go up there and see her.

Four weeks after she got back, she got a call from one of her old housemates to say there'd been a fire in the house. There'd been a party, someone had left a candle burning or something. The second storey, where her bedroom was, was completely gutted, and the occupant of what was previously her room and the room opposite hers both died in the fire :O(((
Tue 10/12/02 at 09:35
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Miserableman wrote:
> It's creepy :O[

yeah I know what you mean.

At university I lived in halls of residence for my first year. I used to sleep in my boyfriends room most nights. His corridor was the one above mine.

One night there was a horrible smell down the corridor and the porters had to call the police to break the door down. When they did, they found the resident of the room had hung himself from the light fitting. It seems he hadn't meant to kill himself. It was auto-erotic asphixation. But he had been dead for days before they found him :s
Tue 10/12/02 at 09:26
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Slaveunit wrote:
> These things never really hit you until they happen close.
>
> Some kid got killed in the next village along to mine a couple of
> months ago. The locals were trawling the area for the body.

I don't give a flying fook who they were, just that I've been going into the building housing their corpses for god knows how long. My building has offices on the first floor, but the floors above are residential.

It's creepy :O[
Tue 10/12/02 at 09:21
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
These things never really hit you until they happen close.

Some kid got killed in the next village along to mine a couple of months ago. The locals were trawling the area for the body.
Tue 10/12/02 at 08:58
Regular
"bing bang bong"
...watching the news, and a story came up about the Police finding two bodies in a block of flats on Sunday. They then proceeded to show the building I work in :O((((((((((

Apparantly the bodies were too badly decomposed to be identified :O((((((((((((((((((((((((((

*shivers*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.