GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help with lord of the rings the two towers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lord of the Rings : The Two Towers'.
Tue 10/12/02 at 10:51
Regular
can any one help me on lord of the rings the two towers im on the level where you have to save the two little guys but they die before i find them please help me.
Wed 11/12/02 at 12:08
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
that games cool, have you guys even played it or are you just stupid people that let other people decide what you play by reading their OWN opinions. What they think is crap, you might like. It's only let down is the length.
Tue 10/12/02 at 23:45
Regular
"everyone says it"
Just mash the buttons against your face and curse yourself for buying such a crap game.
Tue 10/12/02 at 23:44
Regular
Hit the elf on the head with the sword of ragnaroth, then cast 6 magic with 56 power on the tribe of bearded leper men, casting down the thunder from the gods, whilst rolling D6.
Tue 10/12/02 at 23:12
Regular
yeah..

Your an XBox owner right?
Tue 10/12/02 at 23:05
Regular
""to many dead hero""
hay this game is good you sofb
Tue 10/12/02 at 11:54
Regular
Heres what you do, when the title screen loads up you press the power button.

Then you take the game back to the shops and trade it in for something decent.
Tue 10/12/02 at 10:51
Regular
""to many dead hero""
can any one help me on lord of the rings the two towers im on the level where you have to save the two little guys but they die before i find them please help me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.