GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fastasy X back a couple of months."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/02/02 at 12:25
Regular
In my mag I was reading that Final Fastasy X will not be out until July.The reason is that Playstation 2 want a good strong game to come up against the X Box and the Gamecube.
The game was released in America on the 24th of december (Christmas Eve) and because Playstation want this game to go against the X box and the Gamecube Final Fastasy X will go back a couple of months.
Tell me what you think about this do you think they should or not keep the game from us until July .
My answer is no because the Playstation 2 releases strong games every month and there is no point keeping Final Fastasy X back when another blockbuster will come out instead and command the charts.

Coley.
Thu 21/02/02 at 12:25
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
In my mag I was reading that Final Fastasy X will not be out until July.The reason is that Playstation 2 want a good strong game to come up against the X Box and the Gamecube.
The game was released in America on the 24th of december (Christmas Eve) and because Playstation want this game to go against the X box and the Gamecube Final Fastasy X will go back a couple of months.
Tell me what you think about this do you think they should or not keep the game from us until July .
My answer is no because the Playstation 2 releases strong games every month and there is no point keeping Final Fastasy X back when another blockbuster will come out instead and command the charts.

Coley.
Thu 21/02/02 at 12:28
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Personally I'm not fussed. I'm still trying to complete FF9 but the other great games like Wipeout Fusion, Silent Hill 2, Max Payne, Burnout, Gran Turismo 3, Grand Theft Auto 3, Half-Life, TimeSplitters, Agent Under Fire, Baldur's Gate etc keep getting in the way and I end up trying to complete all of them at once.

If I complete them all by July 2003 I'll be happy.
Thu 21/02/02 at 12:34
Regular
"not dead"
I told you months ago, FFX has been put back to compete with Xmas.

Chocobos will deliver gifts to your door, but only if you've been good, and belive in Father Playstation.
Thu 21/02/02 at 12:39
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Personally I'm not fussed. I'm still trying to complete FF9 but the other great
> games like Wipeout Fusion, Silent Hill 2, Max Payne, Burnout, Gran Turismo 3,
> Grand Theft Auto 3, Half-Life, TimeSplitters, Agent Under Fire, Baldur's Gate
> etc keep getting in the way and I end up trying to complete all of them at
> once.

If I complete them all by July 2003 I'll be happy.

I am trying to complete all my other games before I have Final Fastasy X I have completed Final Fastasy Vll and now I am working on Vlll and lX.
Which hopefully will be completed by then :D

Coley.
Thu 21/02/02 at 12:48
Regular
"I confused?"
I hate FF.
Thu 21/02/02 at 12:50
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Why do you not like it?
My friend didn't like it because every time he played for hours I hate how long it is and all that reading.

COley.
Thu 21/02/02 at 12:51
Regular
"I confused?"
Same here the gameplay is mainly is just running around.
Thu 21/02/02 at 12:55
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Yes the way you run around is boring but the film parts are amazing.
P.S I left a message one Have you ever been bullied?ok

Coley.
Thu 21/02/02 at 12:56
Regular
"I confused?"
Me has replied.
Thu 21/02/02 at 12:59
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Ok thanks do you just want to talk on the Have you been bullied one ok.

Coley.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.