GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2's already looking dated!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 23:10
Regular
Just look at those horrible edges!
The diffulcity to program for!
The lengthy loading times!
The feeble cd's!
The jagged edges!
The unorigional games!
Thu 21/02/02 at 19:22
""Meth""
My god, people really are sad in here, like edgy, you counted 111 games. Man that's sad.
I guess you've had a bad childhood
Thu 21/02/02 at 19:09
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Fuzzy wrote:
> And it's noisy

Very noisy...i dont like noisy consoles

>ack well
----

So the GC and Xbox are going to be compleatly silent?
If you loose your GC, be sure to check your washing machine, just incase it fell out of your pocket.
:D

*Waits in anticipation for Mystique to say "Moron"*
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:19
Regular
I count at least 111 games for GameCube either made or in development from Nintendo's ofiicial site: www.gamecube.com
Thu 21/02/02 at 11:56
Regular
"I confused?"
Bleeders wrote:
> FantasyMeister wrote:
> Jimmy Duck wrote:
> The PS2 looks like a
> toaster.

The Gamecube looks like
> a biscuit tin.

Nope, it looks more
> like a Fisher Price Tape Recorder minus the Microphone that is? ;)

Well at least biscuits are nice.
Thu 21/02/02 at 11:53
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Jimmy Duck wrote:
> The PS2 looks like a toaster.

The Gamecube looks like
> a biscuit tin.

Nope, it looks more like a Fisher Price Tape Recorder minus the Microphone that is? ;)
Thu 21/02/02 at 11:44
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Jimmy Duck wrote:
> The PS2 looks like a toaster.

The Gamecube looks like a biscuit tin.
Thu 21/02/02 at 11:43
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Meka Dragon wrote:
(Could you not add that because the GBA is compatiable with the
> GCN, there are an additional 'X' games that can be played from the Gameboy back
> catalogue?)

Of course you can. I could add that rather than play 32-bit games on a next gen console, why not get a PSX instead and have the best of both worlds?
Thu 21/02/02 at 11:41
Regular
"I confused?"
The PS2 looks like a toaster.
Thu 21/02/02 at 11:31
Regular
"not dead"
To be fair all of the criticisms raised by the thread originator could equally have been said (although not necessarily true) way back at the consoles release, they do not indicate that it is dated.

Personally I would hope that the PS2 launch games would look dated now compared to current PS2 games to show some progress in the consoles lifetime.

And considering that Miyamoto is currently overseeing some 30 projects, it's hard to believe that only 56 are in the pipeline for the Gamecube.

Personally though, in a consoles lifetime I'm unlikely to buy many more than 1 game per month - choice is good, nonetheless, but if I have 56 games come 2005 for the Gamecube I'll be rather surprised!

(Could you not add that because the GBA is compatiable with the GCN, there are an additional 'X' games that can be played from the Gameboy back catalogue?)
Thu 21/02/02 at 11:17
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I tell you something that I've noticed. Nintendo fanboys are amongst the worst I've seen. So childish. Why don't you grow up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.