GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This may well be my last story on these forums..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 22:02
Regular
~The End of Prawn Star~

His shadowed eyes looked over the dismal streets, his heart beating slowly. He drew up his hood, his face nought but a shadow. He strolled past the oncoming traffic, the pouring rain driving at his dark coat, his feet pounding at the grey stones beneath him. He oppend a familiar door, his dismal reflection greeting him in the transluciantdoor, and removed his hood. Placing his feet on the blue and white carpet, he walked past the desk, the secretary doing nothing to stop him, only handing him a key. He looked at the key. It was a dull copper hue, tinted with blue. He checked the number, 185, and smilled. He'd seen the number before. Many times. Sh@neo had been given it before. He walked up the marble walled stairs, the blue carpet continuing. The doors flew past, all the same, the numbers the only difference. He came to door 185 and gently slid the key, into the lock, twisting it and releasing the door.
Prawn Star was sad. He'd wanted it this way, but didn't like it. The door opened. The room was empty and comletly deviod of any furnishings. Surprisingly Final Fantasy Fanatic stood there, his eyes raving.
"Prawn Star! What a surprise! I never thought you'd end up here!"
"Shut up FFF. Prawn Star, why are you here?" Prawn Star recognised the voice to belong to Shaneo's, a soft and mellow voice.
"I choose to left. I needed to leave. So I'm leaving." Prawn Star's voice almost breaking.
He moved towards the door at the end, his steps hesitant.
"Prawn Star, you don't need to do this. Your not an outcast." Shaneo, kind as ever was sorry to see him leave.
Prawn Star looked back. He opened the door. Inside it was dark, not devoid like the room, just dark. Prawn Star totterd on the brink. Indicision splitting his mind.
~This is not the end. But it may well soon be.~
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:02
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
~The End of Prawn Star~

His shadowed eyes looked over the dismal streets, his heart beating slowly. He drew up his hood, his face nought but a shadow. He strolled past the oncoming traffic, the pouring rain driving at his dark coat, his feet pounding at the grey stones beneath him. He oppend a familiar door, his dismal reflection greeting him in the transluciantdoor, and removed his hood. Placing his feet on the blue and white carpet, he walked past the desk, the secretary doing nothing to stop him, only handing him a key. He looked at the key. It was a dull copper hue, tinted with blue. He checked the number, 185, and smilled. He'd seen the number before. Many times. Sh@neo had been given it before. He walked up the marble walled stairs, the blue carpet continuing. The doors flew past, all the same, the numbers the only difference. He came to door 185 and gently slid the key, into the lock, twisting it and releasing the door.
Prawn Star was sad. He'd wanted it this way, but didn't like it. The door opened. The room was empty and comletly deviod of any furnishings. Surprisingly Final Fantasy Fanatic stood there, his eyes raving.
"Prawn Star! What a surprise! I never thought you'd end up here!"
"Shut up FFF. Prawn Star, why are you here?" Prawn Star recognised the voice to belong to Shaneo's, a soft and mellow voice.
"I choose to left. I needed to leave. So I'm leaving." Prawn Star's voice almost breaking.
He moved towards the door at the end, his steps hesitant.
"Prawn Star, you don't need to do this. Your not an outcast." Shaneo, kind as ever was sorry to see him leave.
Prawn Star looked back. He opened the door. Inside it was dark, not devoid like the room, just dark. Prawn Star totterd on the brink. Indicision splitting his mind.
~This is not the end. But it may well soon be.~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.