GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS1 - It's gone, get over it..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 21:49
Regular
Now every1, be honest with urselfs. Is there going to be any more decent PS1 games. With only 2 exception, the answer is a big bold NO! Only Final Fantasy IV is left to revive and even then its eight years late. Take Official PS1 mag. The demos are repeats of 1,2 and even 3, YES 3 years ago. Shocking, i no

So folks. Get a PS2. Get a Gamecube. Get an Xbox (or not...) nut plz leave the PS1 behind...ITS DEAD!
Wed 20/02/02 at 21:49
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Now every1, be honest with urselfs. Is there going to be any more decent PS1 games. With only 2 exception, the answer is a big bold NO! Only Final Fantasy IV is left to revive and even then its eight years late. Take Official PS1 mag. The demos are repeats of 1,2 and even 3, YES 3 years ago. Shocking, i no

So folks. Get a PS2. Get a Gamecube. Get an Xbox (or not...) nut plz leave the PS1 behind...ITS DEAD!
Wed 20/02/02 at 21:50
Regular
"360: swfcman"
True, and thats why everyone in this forum has a PS2.

So no need to post that really.

Thanks for warning me anyway.
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:24
Regular
"You Bum!!"
You said Final Fantasy VI was one of the games. Whats the other one?
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:27
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Is this why we all stopped buying OPM then - I knew there was some reason. what do you mean the Psone is dead - mine makes a great door stop now.

Oh yeah - what is the other game ??
Thu 21/02/02 at 08:55
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Soz bout that..did i put 2 games? i only meant 1

me stoopid

fuzzy
Thu 21/02/02 at 09:36
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
At least it got you a couple of replies
Fri 22/02/02 at 01:11
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
well i kept my PS1 for sentimental reasons LOL it's justs sits in the corner being gray now :( next to the draw which has my Snes in :) and there is a GB somewhere as well.
Fri 22/02/02 at 09:15
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
aww. That cute. Someone said it makes a good doorstop. I tried it. Really, it does!
Fri 22/02/02 at 11:17
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Well, my actual PS1 passed away some time ago. When i got the PS2 i set them both up on different TV's in my Bedroom so my brother could be on one while me on the other.

But sadly one day, whilst playing Resident Evil 3 it stopped working, with a big fizz the insides fried and the spinning thing in the middle flew off with the disk still attatched. It was a sad day.
Fri 22/02/02 at 20:03
gave mine to my gran. No need for it seeing as my PS2 plays all the games i got on it anyway. So now my table has a PS2 and an Amiga 1200 occupying it. oh and my megadrive is around somewhere

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.