GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Computer games - mentally stimulating!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/09/00 at 22:41
Regular
I've found that when I use my playstation late into the evening I then find it difficult to get to sleep. I suppose that the computer visuals and my level of concentration must stimulate my brain and keep me wide awake. Anyone else find the same? To stop this happening I try to stop using my playstation half an hour before I go to bed and just slum it in front of a video for a while - very relaxing. Sexy lady
Sun 24/09/00 at 11:26
sexy lady, I know just what you mean. I tend to find that if I play a game over a long term period over a day I cant get to sleep at all or very little that night. I love to slum infront of videos, even though I normally fall asleep before it ends!
Sat 23/09/00 at 19:48
Regular
No, usually playing games makes me tired, but I still can't sleep (insomniac). I usually stay up watching odd programmes on channel 4.
Sexy Lady, are you female (may be a stupid question...), but you see, there aren't that many female gamers, something we discussed a while ago, and was wondering if you may be the first female to take part in discussions.
Sat 23/09/00 at 19:35
(intersting fact)
monkeys do big shites
Fri 22/09/00 at 22:55
Yep. I have actually gone all night before, usually at weekends. Stopped playing, gone to bed, been unable to sleep, and so got out of bed and went back to the game.

The first time was with the original Tomb Raider game, then Resident Evil. Then Oddworld, and the most recent was (dare I say it) Deus Ex on the PC.
Fri 22/09/00 at 22:41
I've found that when I use my playstation late into the evening I then find it difficult to get to sleep. I suppose that the computer visuals and my level of concentration must stimulate my brain and keep me wide awake. Anyone else find the same? To stop this happening I try to stop using my playstation half an hour before I go to bed and just slum it in front of a video for a while - very relaxing. Sexy lady

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.