GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Problematic Nintendo - I think not!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 21:44
Regular
Everyone is moaning and groaning about how Nintendo treats Europe badly etc etc but if you compare it with SCEE youll see theyre just as bad, if not WORSE! Whilst Ninty may not anounce the GC details as soon as we like its is still the case that SCEE still gives borders (which Nintendo is getting out of) and not that Ninty doesnt, but 50Hz only games. Come on, leave them alone. They're only human!
Wed 20/02/02 at 21:51
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Oh, SCEE has an aweful policy...

Although they get the games here on time, they have a shoddy finnish. HUGE borders (CAPCOM!>!>!>!), no 60 Hz option, no optimisation. All very poor really.

Although Ninty takes ages to get games out here, they get them with a superb finnish... although they do take their time about it (Sega managed to get DC games into Europe far quicker than Ninty, and with all the extras!)

Sonic
Wed 20/02/02 at 21:44
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Everyone is moaning and groaning about how Nintendo treats Europe badly etc etc but if you compare it with SCEE youll see theyre just as bad, if not WORSE! Whilst Ninty may not anounce the GC details as soon as we like its is still the case that SCEE still gives borders (which Nintendo is getting out of) and not that Ninty doesnt, but 50Hz only games. Come on, leave them alone. They're only human!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.