GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Missing?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 21:28
Regular
Firstly, I'd like to say I'm back (I'm Prawn Star with a name change...) and that I've been surfing. The net. During this, I have found many chat sites, some better, many much worse, than this. Unfortunatly that explains my absence and my further absence. I'd like to ask Stryke if he could update me on anything that has hapend etc. I could go on for hours. But I won't. I'll actually admit what site I've been on it's www.thefinalfantasy.com, and I suggest anybody who enjoys FF as much as I do to register. I am distraught. I have had many good, no wonderful times on these forums, making friends, meeting great people (you are all amazing) and read many brilliant stories. To the last you have no equall, your stories should be your best part, but only boosts the system, florishing like a hidden flower. I shall do my best to return every once in a while, and might stay for longer, but I have to say some of these topics are not entissing and I suggest you better them. Ah scrap that, you people rock!
Sat 28/07/12 at 21:37
Regular
A few of us are riding from home and meeting up at Cuerden Valley car park (the one near the speed camera on Lancaster Lane) and riding via the canal to Great Hill and beyond. Meet at 08.30 A.M.
Sat 28/07/12 at 16:03
I think there are quite a few on holiday this week.....

Weds might be the next outing for the Adrenaline :D
Sat 28/07/12 at 15:56
Regular
Anyone out Sun? I'm happy to travel to Grizedale or wherever if anyone fancies.

Brian H.
Wed 20/02/02 at 21:43
Regular
"um..."
I dont know you but cheers anyway
Wed 20/02/02 at 21:38
Regular
""
Cheers CYA!
Wed 20/02/02 at 21:28
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Firstly, I'd like to say I'm back (I'm Prawn Star with a name change...) and that I've been surfing. The net. During this, I have found many chat sites, some better, many much worse, than this. Unfortunatly that explains my absence and my further absence. I'd like to ask Stryke if he could update me on anything that has hapend etc. I could go on for hours. But I won't. I'll actually admit what site I've been on it's www.thefinalfantasy.com, and I suggest anybody who enjoys FF as much as I do to register. I am distraught. I have had many good, no wonderful times on these forums, making friends, meeting great people (you are all amazing) and read many brilliant stories. To the last you have no equall, your stories should be your best part, but only boosts the system, florishing like a hidden flower. I shall do my best to return every once in a while, and might stay for longer, but I have to say some of these topics are not entissing and I suggest you better them. Ah scrap that, you people rock!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.