GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games for sale"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/09/07 at 21:02
Regular
Edited from original sales pitch :)

I'm slowly and surely getting to grips with a certain popular auction site.

I'm currently selling Pac-Pix on there for Nintendo DS - minimum bid is 99p or there's a buy it now option available :)

Click here to view!

Again, If this is breaking any rules on here then sorry! Just delete this message and I'll behave :)
Fri 02/11/07 at 00:24
Regular
More games for sale! Whoo!

I'm selling some Xbox games (most will play on 360):

Click here to access my feedback page and links to my current sales are on the left of the page.

The games I'm selling are:

Crimson Skies: High Road To Revenge
Fahrenheit
Project Gotham Racing 2
RallySport Challenge 2
Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict
Mon 29/10/07 at 20:47
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
loolz
Sun 28/10/07 at 21:59
Regular
Thanks Twain - I am selling a few games at the moment on Ebay - though many of them are closing in an hour...

But keep an eye out as every now and then I will be adding more games I've either had enough of or haven't played for so long due to new games being bought...everything I sell is in near-perfect condition :D

Bobobop wrote:
> I think if people are going to use a thread for selling, one
> called 'Games for sale' seems like a safe bet!
>
> I don't suppose anyone would want to sell 'Alex the Kid' for the
> Megadrive? (or know where I could get it)
>
> I want to reminisce...

I ain't got that one, but I do have a few MegaDrive games (most with packaging) that I'll probably be selling soon (thanks to the Virtual Console on Wii) - let me know if there's any you're after and if I've got them I may put them up for sale...
Fri 26/10/07 at 23:42
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Hey Edgy - I've just added you to my favourite sellers. Just so that I can see your listings later and see if you're getting rid of anything I want!

Every little helps!

I wonder if Vexxed has an Ebay account...
*searches*

Items for sale:
Vodka
Vodka
Vodka
Vodka
Vodka
Melon
Vodka
Vodka
Vodka
Vodka
Amazon gift voucher
Fri 26/10/07 at 21:57
Regular
I think if people are going to use a thread for selling, one called 'Games for sale' seems like a safe bet!

I don't suppose anyone would want to sell 'Alex the Kid' for the Megadrive? (or know where I could get it)

I want to reminisce...
Fri 19/10/07 at 19:12
Regular
I suggest if anyone else decides to have a go at selling, we all use the one thread to avoid cluttering up the forums with sales :)
Wed 19/09/07 at 21:01
"possibly impossible"
Yeah, thought that would be the answer :D

if I find a spare bit of money one day I'll get them on Ebay...
Wed 19/09/07 at 20:10
Regular
I do have those two games...but they're not for sale :P
Tue 18/09/07 at 12:15
"possibly impossible"
Seems fine to me, assuming you don't make a claim against Freeola if something goes missing! :D

It's been done loads before, just a good way to reach a few more people before you need to resort to ebay.

Now if you had SSBM or Mario Sunshine on the Cube, I'd be interested!
Mon 17/09/07 at 21:02
Regular
Edited from original sales pitch :)

I'm slowly and surely getting to grips with a certain popular auction site.

I'm currently selling Pac-Pix on there for Nintendo DS - minimum bid is 99p or there's a buy it now option available :)

Click here to view!

Again, If this is breaking any rules on here then sorry! Just delete this message and I'll behave :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.